Sectionals in 5 days! | Golden Skate

Sectionals in 5 days!

CDMM1991

Medalist
I'm getting pretty excited now. I'm also really nervous. It's my first year in pre-novice. There's 23 competitors, and I'm hoping to break top ten, and then make it to Easterns next year. Good luck to all the other GSers out there participating in their various qualification events.

SK8LUVR

On the Ice
Well, sectionals are here!!!! Skate your best and good luck. Let us know how you do.:rock: :rock: :rock:

CDMM1991

Medalist
Kind of dug myself into a hole with a 17th/22 placing in the short program. But came back with a clean long (except for a freak fall on my last spin, ugh i could have killed somebody :p) with one downgraded jump. Placed tenth in the long, and twelfth overall. I love this new system because it's never over after the short :). Haha, for my first year in pre-novice, and after a short program like that, I'll take it :).

BTW, both scores were better than the ones from my first competition of the season.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Congratulations!! I bet it is cool to know that things are not "over" until they're over - not "over" after the SP. :)

DG