Senior Ladies FS | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Senior Ladies FS

alexikeguchi

Rinkside
I think the ice conditions are a disgrace for an event of this magnitude. Even Edmunds, as light as she is and as fast as she rotates, couldn't eke out seven triples, and everyone looks slow as molasses.

Dots

Final Flight
Yup, Polina just punched her ticket to Sochi. Girls has guts!

Well Mirai is up next, if the judges are going to pull a nasty move on us it'll be here! Go Mirai!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
A smile from Mirai. She has a pretty smile. And I like this music for her.

Oh god if Ashley gets 4th and gets left off, it'll be awful. And if she gets 4th and someone else gets left home, it'll be just as awful. And if someone else gets 4th and gets left home. Ugh. I hate this. I can only imagine how the girls feel.

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Mirai made it through. Not spectacular, but I'm glad for her after all that's happened tonight (and in her career).

Tesla

Final Flight
There is more to selecting the team than just Nats results. After all that Ashley has done, I think she should be sent to the Olympics even if she is fourth.

travelbug

Rinkside
Mirai be joining all the weepy women!

But unlike most of the rest, tears of joy!

Certainly not perfect, but her fire is back and her love of skating is coming through again too!

Great test of whether Thursday was a fluke or if she'd crumble under pressure. Unfortunately for Ashley, that was a "No!" from Mirai in terms of both of those questions.

So happy for Mirai - wherever it all ends up - to see her genuine smile back!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
A joyous Mirai is a beautiful sight.

And I know Nationals isn't the only factor, but who would you leave home with the way the top girls have been skating tonight if Ashley is 4th?

Annnnnnnnnd wow that was MASSIVE first jump from Gracie.