Skaters vs. Actors...Lookalikes | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Skaters vs. Actors...Lookalikes

I

iceisnice1

Re: Skaters vs. Actors...Lookalikes

DUHH!!

Zhenya Plushenko - Adrien Brody (Oscar winner for the Pianist)

THEY COULD BE TWINS!!!

S

sk8cynic

iceisnice1,

OMG!!! LMAO over that one. You are so right!!!! :rollin:

P

Princess Leppard 625

I must respectfully disagree. :p

Plush makes me melt, Adrian Brody is merely interesting to look at,and he can't do a Biellman spin. He would be the lesser twin...:lol:

Laura :)

J

Jennifer Lyon

Last year I was watching a special on VH-1 about one hit wonders, and both my sister and I agreed that Evgeny Plushenko is the spitting image of Nick "Hot Child in the City" Gilder.

Some other lookalikes...
Alexei Yagudin looks a little bit like Alan Wilder, formerly of Depeche Mode. John Zimmerman looks a little bit like Jon Bon Jovi. Sarah Hughes always reminded me of the actress who played Melanie on "Degrassi Junior High." Victor Kraatz looks kind of like Barry Manilow. Alexei Urmanov looks like the actor who played Matthew Broderick's neurotic best friend in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off." The actress who plays Lena on "All My Children" looks like an ice dancer-- not any particular ice dancer, just an ice dancer in general. Christopher Walken reminds me of an older Viktor Petrenko. There's a former gymnast who now does commentary (Kathy Johnson?) who looks like a classier version of Tonya Harding. When Elijah Wood was younger, he used to remind me of Paul Wylie, but they don't look alike now. Sasha Cohen, Christina Ricci, and I look like we could be sisters. (I look more like them than I do my real sister.)