Skating roles for ice movie/production in your dreams | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Skating roles for ice movie/production in your dreams

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
:

I always felt a little like Yuzu, Javi and Nam could be Huey, Dewey and Louie, and BOrser would be Donald Duck. But that's probably not really what this thread is asking for... though real-life adaptions of animated series are fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ava Moore

On the Ice
Oh god, this'd actually be hilarious. (I mean, if you ignore that fact that 90% of the cast is mentally insane and 90% of the skaters aren't....)

I have more!

Poland: Misha Ge (make him grow out his hair…maybe even pink streaks) or Anna P.
Belarus: Julia Lipnitskaya
Hungary: Alena Leonova
Romania: Kostya Menshov (don't ask why)
Latvia: Artur Gachinski

Last edited:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
I have more!

Poland: Misha Ge (make him grow out his hair…maybe even pink streaks) or Anna P.
Belarus: Julia Lipnitskaya
Hungary: Alena Leonova
Romania: Kostya Menshov (don't ask why)
Latvia: Artur Gachinski

....interesting.

(Hi.... I'm hiring you to play an immortal being with no free will who's fully synced up with every single horrible thing that's ever happened involving their nation.... oh, and they're all tied to the wall watching people die.

Have fun! :biggrin:)

(What? I like dark stuff, and this interpretation of the show does make sense....)

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
For some reason Voronov and Kovtun just popped in my head for the two Prince Charmings. I have no idea why, LOL !!!!

I can't un-see now...

Who would be the Baker and his wife?

I was thinking of an ice dance couple or pairs....

Weaver and Poje were the first to pop in my head...I don't why they look the part to me.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I always felt a little like Yuzu, Javi and Nam could be Huey, Dewey and Louie, and BOrser would be Donald Duck. But that's probably not really what this thread is asking for... though real-life adaptions of animated series are fun.
This definitely will work. :biggrin: All we need is some stuffed costumes. Like this: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131225204049/disney/images/4/4f/HdlDisneyThemeParks.jpg
:biggrin:

And Tatiana Tarasova as Yubaba. :)
YESS. No one is better than her in this role IMO.

I can't un-see now...
Who would be the Baker and his wife?
I was thinking of an ice dance couple or pairs....
Weaver and Poje were the first to pop in my head...I don't why they look the part to me.
Who should play the witch, I am curious? :popcorn:

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Joshua is definitely a Prince Charming.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
This definitely will work. :biggrin: All we need is some stuffed costumes. Like this: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131225204049/disney/images/4/4f/HdlDisneyThemeParks.jpg
:biggrin:

They'd totally do that! :laugh: and Dilson could be Dagobert *hehe*

karne said:
Joshua is definitely a Prince Charming.

Yes, he's a little like a real-life Disney Prince. Like Prince Eric from Ariel :love: I mean... take a look.
And Max might fit well as Flynn Rider from Tangled - here comes the smoulder :biggrin: and if Adam had darker hair, he coule be Naveen from the princess and the frog!

Last edited:

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Is that a movie or Broadway?

Broadway! Actually it could be a great source for skaters. . . cats move in interesting ways, move like a cat on ice skates, easy way for the artistic to art it up! Plus the outfits from cats are endlessfun. Think high quality s silkscreen custom body suits on dancer bodies with fur and glitter accents!

Meoima

Match Penalty
Broadway! Actually it could be a great source for skaters. . . cats move in interesting ways, move like a cat on ice skates, easy way for the artistic to art it up! Plus the outfits from cats are endlessfun. Think high quality s silkscreen custom body suits on dancer bodies with fur and glitter accents!
Wow I have just searched on youtube, indeed very suitable for skaters: http://youtu.be/4-L6rEm0rnY
Maybe Anna Pogo can skate to this song.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Wow I have just searched on youtube, indeed very suitable for skaters: http://youtu.be/4-L6rEm0rnY
Maybe Anna Pogo can skate to this song.

ohhh you have no idea how much you just made my day by picking that song out of all of them! That was my grand mother's all time favorite song, huge family favorite, so happy to see others appreciate it. Though one issue with it is that you can find music boxes with that song. . . you just have to be very careful that it is not Barbra Streisand's "Memories" instead of "Memory" we actually asked for Memory to be played at her funeral and at that last minute I remembered to make sure it was not the Streisand song. . . sure enough that was what the planner thought.

Anyway thanks for the trip down memory lane (heh).

I think the Shibs should do Mungojerrie and Rumpelteazer a couple of sibling cats that are headaches for owners. I think it would be great fun for them.

Mr Mistoffelees is the kitty character that often gets in trouble for dancing to suggestively with audience members. Max Aaron or Javi would be great for this one.

Or is it Rum Tum Tugger that does that. . . but anyway this one would work for the same skaters very well.

One song you might want to check out is Jellicle which makes no sense as a name even after watching the show, and would have no reason to watch randomly, but it is sorta the main theme (or opening theme) of it and would work well on ice. It would work well for Hanyu I think, but I think Hanyu would just make a good dancing kitty no matter what.

And and yes, Anna has actually done a CATS! exhibition.

Last edited: