Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov | Page 51 | Golden Skate

Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov

Pippuripihvi

Final Flight
I think it was clear she was just too close to boards during twizzles. i hope they'd adjust to the arena size better tomorrow!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
HECK YEAH :hap57:

Our babies won the Free Skate!!! Way to go guys :agree::yahoo::party2::hap10::hap93:

Congrats on Silver :yay:

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
They skated quite well in the FD. The program seems to be working wonders with the judges. Also, some of the GOE they got was marvelous. I'm pleased, I think Zhulin might be getting the hang of things again.

s_parks

Record Breaker
WOOHOO, congrats! Loved his reaction in the k&c.

Also disgusted with people throwing insults at nikita based on unsubstantiated claims, but nevermind the negativity...

Eisfee

On the Ice
Finally!! I`m so happy for them!! They worked really hard to get to this point and I`m hoping it`s just the beginning!!! They brought me to tears tonight!!:love::luv17::hap10:

liv

Record Breaker
They were great in both segments of the competition. Huge improvement from the last time we've seen them. I love both programs.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
In case anyone was interested, here's my 1080p fancam of their SCI RD Thursday afternoon practice (sorry for the wait, but the competition and the crazy-long commute left me exhausted each night)---I sat in the second row from the boards: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6wds5m

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
should be posted here I guess :love::agree:

Lena said some sweet words about SK :clapper:
Now ball is in Nick's court:biggrin: hope to read something similar in the future:eek::

I think our history with Nikita is… a history, our history – we have our medals and nobody is going to take that from us. And I think two Olympic medals, bronze and gold, is good – even if, for an athlete, it is never enough.

And of course I am happy with this part, and a little bit sad because… I’ve lost the moment maybe.

But I’m not the person who’s like sitting and crying after this… and now I’m really happy for him with a new partner, and I’m really cheering for them. I like this couple so much, I love how they look together, how they’re skating. I still think Nikita is the best partner in the world, and I also like Victoria, she’s working hard, and I love this couple! They have their style and I think they’re one of the top [teams] right now.

I’m gonna cheer for them. Yeah, for the next Olympics I think I’m gonna cheer for them.

Of course, there are some sad moments also, and I can talk forever about this, and how it could have been… but it’s history! We have our medals, we’re happy with this, we have a great relation right now me and Nikita, we had a talk and we realized what we’ve been through. I cannot say we’re like great friends, but we’re always supporting each other with some things. And he knew about our Academy, I called him and told him, and he supported us also, he came for a master class…
http://www.insideskating.net/2018/1...ew-life-with-the-same-old-passion-for-skating

Eisfee

On the Ice
should be posted here I guess :love::agree:

Lena said some sweet words about SK :clapper:
Now ball is in Nick's court:biggrin: hope to read something similar in the future:eek::

http://www.insideskating.net/2018/1...ew-life-with-the-same-old-passion-for-skating

Kudos to Elena!! She is really mature and a person who can forgive!! I'm glad they are in good terms now. I really hope that Nikita also have some nice things to say!!
And hopefully Elena will find a new partner to continue her skating career. She is truly missed!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to the guys for making the GPF! :yahoo:

Good luck to them :hap10: and congrats on breaking 200+ :agree:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
IdF RD and FD

Their feet in their RD is just fabulous :love::love::love: Plus those 3 hand clapping moments in the midline :drama: Ugh, I love their RD!

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I'm happy with both their programs, but the RD is the tango that I love the most of all teams. Such a good feeling for the dance, especially those intricate steps in between the elements.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
I'm happy with both their programs, but the RD is the tango that I love the most of all teams. Such a good feeling for the dance, especially those intricate steps in between the elements.

It's absolutely gorgeous, isn't it? I'd for one change their costumes a little (especially hers) but as long as they feel comfortable, I'm OK with it :D

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
lol anyone else feels vindicated?:laugh:
all the rooting & heartbreak we had to go through! & now it all paid off for us, fans!:yahoo: yep they still have a long way to prove to be consistent to the Fed & to the judges but I feel how they matured now & hopefully Nick became a new person!
haha it feels soo good to see how they progressed after failing themselves & being written off by everyone so many times !!:biggrin:
I feel like they needed all this experience the good & the bad to think through & mature.

& they finally have new EX:dance: Hopefully in the future they have something less lyrical & more upbeat & fun. I feel like a great new begining + imho Zhulin feels inspired by them.:biggrin:
ALl Im worried about is Vika's leg:( please recover, dear! :love: They have a lot of work & i feel they can present a lot of great dances in the future!