World Team Trophy - Day 3

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
0.5 PCS just for that choreography change in interpretation

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
You're the one that I want! Ooh, ooh, ooohh.

The Slutty Sandy of figure skating's curtain call. :drama:

It was fun knowing you this season. :love:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Anna P had a costume changing ex too!

Really? I'm gonna go looking for that one once this ends, Anna P's really grown on me lately, I hope she has a good off-season and comes back for the Olympic season ready to kick butt.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
2 Laurine LECAVELIER (FRA)

Music: Grease (soundtrack) by Jim Jacobs, Warren Casey, John Farrah

Pink top, green skirt --> black slinky dress

3Lz - hangs on
2F
3S
FCSp
ChSq
LSp
2A+3T
3Lo - fall, looked <
3Lz+1Lo+2S - tight
CCoSp
StSq
2A

Overall bit mixed skate

FS: 52.95+55.48-1.00 = 107.43, 1/2

Last edited:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
This is such a fun program. Really makes you want to clap along.

TMC

Record Breaker
My husband just walked past and asked "Has Yuri Plisetsky skated yet?" :laugh2:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i am trying to time the making of the last drink with the warm up of the next group... but i am a couple sips away.... should I run during the replays????

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
LOL WTT Best Competition. The French team are such good sports.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
She really does have a lack of stamina, all season long. I hope that if they give her another fun skate next season, they realize it really shows with music like this in the 2nd part ... in general she should work on that, she's so talented and that's 'easily' fixed.

newyn

On the Ice
I just realized Laurine has the only program where I don't mind the voice over the slightest...

auser

Record Breaker
This is such an inspired program! I love costume changes in the middle of programs!

Has there been many others? The only one I can think of is Plushy's exhibition skate, which was glorious.
Ha Just when I thought the initial costume was a bit tragic(worst nightmare about leaving the loo with toilet paper stuck to you tragic), the fun costume change to enhance character of the program :agree:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I'm sad. The light inside of her went out. It was sad. I wonder if she is traumatized by the fall at Worlds. The 2A-3T was great though... And the costume change was the best it's been. But, on and up, Laurine. She can definitely crack top 10 if she puts it all together. I know for sure.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
found it for you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmSAn1zXK70
also me too, it was hard to watch her worlds after such a great season

Oh good, thank you! Because I just realised I'd have no idea what to look for - although going through all of Anna P's performances doesn't sound like a terrible time (err...except for this years World's FP, I'm scared to look at that one!)

Alaine's turn, I feel like she's been around for a long time, has she? Or have I just got my Canadian names muddled up.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
She really does have a lack of stamina, all season long. I hope that if they give her another fun skate next season, they realize it really shows with music like this in the 2nd part ... in general she should work on that, she's so talented and that's 'easily' fixed.

She should just go back to her TdF jump layout. She was pretty much clean there but she only did a 3T+3T and repeated the salchow... she probably can't handle 2 3Lzs.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
one of them keep wearing same mask but the other one came well prepared :laugh: and no, its not creepy, its fun and cheesy same as WTT :biggrin:

I find the masks creepy in a Majora's Mask or Donnie Darko kind of way. It's more Halloween than Carnival. Fun, yes. But scary!