StSq
2A+2Lo
CCoSp

Costly mistakes on her lutzes

FS: 50.05+58.10-1.00 = 107.15, 2/3

Last edited:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Really? I'm gonna go looking for that one once this ends, Anna P's really grown on me lately, I hope she has a good off-season and comes back for the Olympic season ready to kick butt.

Look for Rise Like a Phoenix from Art on Ice this year. She really had the change down by then.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Why is Japan team stand completely empty?

Sent from my LG-K420 using Tapatalk

Bathroom break?

Although, it's a bit rude for them to all go at the same time! :laugh:

OMG donut plushy! Yum! OMG she put it on her head!

Also, P. Chiddy was born to wear a Moose Hat, I decree he does a program wearing one.

Here comes Zijun! Come on Zijun!

Last edited:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Alaine is so fascinating to me. But she hasn't put it together in a long time now. What's the problem? Injury? Nerves?

LoveSkater

On the Ice
Country
Russia
We will see Alaine Chartrand at the Olympics instead of one cute Japenese skater..and may be instead of Mao.. Stuped 2 spots for Japan. So SAD..

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
She should just go back to her TdF jump layout. She was pretty much clean there but she only did a 3T+3T and repeated the salchow... she probably can't handle 2 3Lzs.

Yes, that's true, way better clean-ish, that truly was her best showing!

Though to be fair, I have a feeling the ladies at this point are eyeing that onsen the guys have booked. It's been a long season for everyone.

madforskating

On the Ice

How to Handle Your Frenchman would be a good title for a book actually...

Yes, I think that's where I went hmm... also, at Skate America. After the FS he was really upset right?

Yeah. Vanessa was really upset and Morgan was in a foul mood, walked out of the kiss and cry. Then again I'm a hardcore Stolbova/Klimov fan and she's no angel so I guess I shouldn't talk...

Mirunna

Record Breaker
We will see Alaine Chartrand at the Olympics instead of one cute Japenese skater..and may be instead of Mao.. Stuped 2 spots for Japan. So SAD..

I am sad by this, but these are the rules. Just think on how many Russian ladies will be out of the team because only 3 can go. Gabby and Kaetlyn did their job at Worlds. Mai and Wakaba did not.