World Team Trophy - Day 3 | Page 20 | Golden Skate

World Team Trophy - Day 3

madforskating

On the Ice

I actually like Morgan fine, but he and Scott aren't really the same. Scott might look like he wants to punch someone (I'm exaggerating here) who almost hits Tessa in warmup, but I've never seen him get angry at her at a comp. I really can't imagine him doing that.
ETA Scott just ... lacks a filter sometimes, but honestly I don't find him arrogant.

Scott totally respects Tessa which I like to see. I think they're a couple actually! He's rough around the edges but never at her: she brings out his soft side.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Zijun's program is breathtaking and emotional. Now watch the judges give her a score around 100 and PCS below 50 for this skate.
So sad we will most likely not see her at the Olympics

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
beautiful gentle effortless musical skating should count for something come on... PCS PCS do it right.

She is not slow.. listen to the music come on.

Yeah, I remember seeing her at Worlds and been shocked and appalled at her score. She had such a beautiful skate! Not sure what the judges were smoking there.

LOL at Team China in the background towards the end of Zijun's skate.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Some nice standing ovation, very sweet audience.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
I loved that from Zijun! Hopefully she doesn't get some BS PCS again...

:rolleye:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Another amazing performance from Zijun. Pearls to swine all season. She is always so solid in her FS. I remember seeing her for the first time I think it was Worlds in 2013 and she was like the only person to go clean in the FS. Have been a big fan since then. I admire her so much. This program is her best ever. She has grown so much in her interpretation of the music. Such tender and beautiful emotion here. I love it.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
We will see Alaine Chartrand at the Olympics instead of one cute Japenese skater..and may be instead of Mao.. Stuped 2 spots for Japan. So SAD..

oh please....
1) mao is not going to the games... she retired : news flash

2) alaine still needs to qualify for the games... nothing can be taken for granted

3) last year we had a girl named kaetlyn osmond in canada who didn't make it to the worlds... because canada only had two spots... this year she won silver.. that's just how it goes... do not bring this on Alaine... it's very unfair to a young girl like her who tries her very hard all the time.

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Hahha Mishin seating in the Team China stand is very cute!!!!! YES!!!! 61 PCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sad4: