World Team Trophy - Day 3 | Page 43 | Golden Skate

World Team Trophy - Day 3

Nika09

On the Ice
160 without 3a nor quads, only 7 jumping passes and a PCS disadvantage compared to men... (with factoring it to .8 vs mean at 1.0)

kevin reynolds scored 150... landed two quads??? yeah ;) it's getting interesting

Kevin should start putting tanos on everything he can and miming if it wont help.

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
All of us should stop to encourage bad programs like Ashley, Wakaba, Mai, Kaetlyn etc. Next season if they want to win they have to do something beautiful like a jump of the rope or a phone call :drama:

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
3Lze is always where. It's like the emperor's clothes, everybody sees it, judges pretend it is not there.
Of course Mai and Wakaba have higher BV, they both go for two 3Lz.
But they only got 4 jumping passes in the second half, not 5.

breadstal

Record Breaker
How so, if I might ask? I thought Wakaba getting lower PCS than Ashley is what's ridiculous, for example.

I actually enjoy Wakaba's performances more too, the thing is Ashley is getting high scores in PCS for a while. Wakaba for me always performed this program well but suddenly she got boost like that. Mai didn't care for presentation/ interpretation at all, she was super careful to be clean. I enjoyed both of them but this is just funny.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Presentation time!

Never seen the World Team Trophy before! Do they get medals? Or their own personal little trophy?

:laugh: Is there someone in the team boxes all ready sweeping? The Japanese are so efficient!

Wow, the male pair skater and dancer in Team Japan are massive compared to the rest of them!

OMG Shoma is indeed tiny, so cute!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
When you give Mai 70 PCS, and I love Mai, I'm really looking forward to her growth, then what do you expect for Zhenya? That's the problem of inflation, it goes up and builds across the board.

point of my post, i found Mai's PCS high before seeing Evgenia's, i think both are higher than it should be, my main problem is with TES though :)

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
How so, if I might ask? I thought Wakaba getting lower PCS than Ashley is what's ridiculous, for example.

I think it's Mai that's the issue. She should have been below Wakaba. Then of course, Zhenya had to go up from her.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Took a shower during Med, so I guess she won? Anyway, how sweet are Wakaba and Mai...they seem to get along well and honestly are happy for one another.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
But they only got 4 jumping passes in the second half, not 5.

True, but then look how Med only does combos with the toeloop, both Mai and Wakaba use the loop in their three jump combo. When you have all scores on papers, Mai and Wakaba have a higher BV. And with their execution today, I can't understand how they are so far behind Med in TES! It's frickin 6-7 points on TES only. It makes 0 sense

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Aww it's nice to see everyone congratulating everyone else! So nice to see!

The two Zhenyas get MVP awards!

Also...I wonder what Latin American and South America think of the USA getting to be just 'America' in Japanese.

:laugh: Ashley's short program music FTW!