Your own personal season 2022-23 awards and nominations | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Your own personal season 2022-23 awards and nominations

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The tallest one who has the stamina of a shrimp. He spent a good amount of time as his avatar. That's his fiancé. All the others are side chicks.

Whoa, hang on a moment.

Is Totentanz male?! 😲

I thought the whole "Ladies In Lavendar" avatar thing that @Totentanz (Judi Dench) and @elektra blue (Maggie Smith) had going one time was because they thought they were auld dolls.

I haven't seen the film, so please forgive me if there is some other reason that I didn't pick up on.

CaroLiza_fan

P.S. I love your Donald Duck avatar, @yume. ;)

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Whoa, hang on a moment.

Is Totentanz male?! 😲

I thought the whole "Ladies In Lavendar" avatar thing that @Totentanz (Judi Dench) and @elektra blue (Maggie Smith) had going one time was because they thought they were auld dolls.

I haven't seen the film, so please forgive me if there is some other reason that I didn't pick up on.

CaroLiza_fan

P.S. I love your Donald Duck avatar, @yume. ;)

The reason behind that was me being a granny-souled gay man😁 And my beloved friend Elektra adopting me as her daughter did not bother me at all ❤ Afterall she is an iconic Italian mama 🇮🇹

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
The reason behind that was me being a granny-souled gay man😁 And my beloved friend Elektra adopting me as her daughter did not bother me at all ❤ Afterall she is an iconic Italian mama 🇮🇹
in my defense i was assuming you were a girl. but i don't care what you are, you're my beloved child and that's enough for me. now allow me a bit of italian mama drama: myyyyyyy babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Attention s'il vous plais! I am hereby to make an official announcement that I AM A MAN and I AM STILL ALIVE!!! So don't you ever hope to steal my fiancé from me @yume 😡

Nice to see that you folks don't forget about me @yume @elektra blue and @CaroLiza_fan

Thank you for the confirmation. It's good to know (on both counts!)

:thank:

The reason behind that was me being a granny-souled gay man😁

:laugh:

Nice phrase! :clap: :points:

And my beloved friend Elektra adopting me as her daughter did not bother me at all ❤ Afterall she is an iconic Italian mama 🇮🇹

That is so true!

Just don't get on the wrong side of her. She'll come after you with the wooden spoon! :eek:

in my defense i was assuming you were a girl. but i don't care what you are, you're my beloved child and that's enough for me. now allow me a bit of italian mama drama: myyyyyyy babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

You love your drama... :drama:

...and your children. :love: 👩‍👧‍👦 :ghug:

the story of my life, i'm assuming all the time that people here are all girls :LOL:

This started me thinking, and off-hand I can name about a dozen members (not all still regular posters) that are male.

There are more of us than you think! ;)

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
a lot of people are yours, do you even remember all of them?

I have a lot of people too, and I do struggle to remember all of them! :drama: :laugh:

some days are better than others...for the bad days, i have a spreadsheet.

I have a spreadsheet of my kids, but it is so big it scares me to look at it! :eek: :laugh:

with pictures i hope :LOL:

What about videos? :p

(No, I don't have videos, or even pictures, in my spreadsheet! I was just trying to be funny! ;) )

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
really? 🫣 I was just kidding around. :slink:

Yeah, I created a speadsheet to keep track of my Fan Fest threads.

I included things like:

• the link to the thread
  • the direct link to the OP
  • the date the thread was started
  • the date I last updated the OP in the thread
  • the date I last updated my Word document of the OP
  • the date the most recent competition listed in the table in the OP was so that I know how far back I can go when looking for new competitions
  • the date the most recent video in the OP was uploaded to YouTube so that I know how far back I can go in the sorted search results
  • the date of their birthday so that I know when to post a greeting in the thread

But, it became so bulky that keeping the spreadsheet up to date became a huge task in itself. So, I abandoned it.

CaroLiza_fan

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Yeah, I created a speadsheet to keep track of my Fan Fest threads.

I included things like:

• the link to the thread
  • the direct link to the OP
  • the date the thread was started
  • the date I last updated the OP in the thread
  • the date I last updated my Word document of the OP
  • the date the most recent competition listed in the table in the OP was so that I know how far back I can go when looking for new competitions
  • the date the most recent video in the OP was uploaded to YouTube so that I know how far back I can go in the sorted search results
  • the date of their birthday so that I know when to post a greeting in the thread

But, it became so bulky that keeping the spreadsheet up to date became a huge task in itself. So, I abandoned it.

CaroLiza_fan
That's what i call dedication.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
That's what i call dedication.

Nah, it's called trying to bring order to chaos. And failing miserably! :laugh:

I get distracted very easily. I need things like this to keep my scatterbrain mind on track.

CaroLiza_fan