Yulia Lipnitskaya | Page 507 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya

ElenaClaire

On the Ice
Hi guys! It's been a long time since I came to comment!
So it's the time to speculate and wonder about the new programs.. :scratch3:

What Urmanov literally said about the LP was: “We have a very recognizable LP by its character and by its hit status. When she comes out onto the ice, everybody will know immediately what it’s about.”

So I’m not sure if it will necessarily be a song, but it looks like it’ll involve some character portrayal.

The article also says that Urmanov choreographed the LP himself.

When I saw that recognizable character and hit status, I couldn't help but think of superheroes :laugh: (oh blame that other fandom) but at the same time it just seems so unlikely. (also I can't think of a superhero movie soundtrack suitable haha)
I wish I have fast knowledge of songs/musics and/or soundtracks but no matter what I think it wouldn't matter for me. I trust her and the team's choice and if they're confident and pleased with it then more power to her!

Looking forward to see her skating again and sharing us the story throughout her performance.

Btw, when is the Russian test skate (is that what it's called) usually being held?

buton

On the Ice
What I fear
- Frozen

but PLEASE, not Frozen or Titanic!

All 3 of those are terrible options. The only one I would absolutely loathe is Let it Go

As for Frozen, PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bang: :slink: :sad21: :scard7:

No Frozen!

Then let's hope that after the official announcement of the music of her FP we won't be like "Girl, it would be better if you've choosen Frozen":laugh:

My bet is on a film soundtrack
I agree, for me it looks like if they would take things like Swan Lake or Carmen, or Firebird he would use words like "famous classics", however he uses words like "hit" and "recognizible image" which hint that it is more or less modern and bring some image with the music. recognizible image+hit music hint movie or famous musical. And my forth, fifth and sixth thoughts:p

- Amelie
- Trinity from Matrix
- Yellow flicker beat from Mockingjay

CookiePanda23

Rinkside
SOOOoooo excited for Skate America!!!!! I can't believe I'm going! :yahoo: I hope Yulia does well/has fun... :hap57:
I don't think I have the patience to wait until the test skates for Yulia's programs... :angry2: :shame:

moviebuff

On the Ice
Loving that D.A.N.C.E. By Justice made the playlist !!! :dance:

https://pp.vk.me/c7002/v7002385/1eb7e/y5ckl25ixaI.jpg

I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah :yay:

I would die from a blissful heartattack if she did a free skate to 'Wannabe' by the Spice Girls where she portrayed all five girls (Baby, Sporty, Scary, Ginger & Posh...platform skates & all) during the course of the entire program. :handw:

Spiral

Final Flight
Loving that D.A.N.C.E. By Justice made the playlist !!! :dance:

https://pp.vk.me/c7002/v7002385/1eb7e/y5ckl25ixaI.jpg

I don't quite understand what this is. Is it an announcement for some charity concert sponsored by Adidas' Running Hearts that took place in Moscow on May 29? If so, why do they have Yulia on the cover rather than the musicians who'd be participating in the concert? And what did she have to do with the list of musicians?

NC89

Rinkside
I don't quite understand what this is. Is it an announcement for some charity concert sponsored by Adidas' Running Hearts that took place in Moscow on May 29? If so, why do they have Yulia on the cover rather than the musicians who'd be participating in the concert? And what did she have to do with the list of musicians?

This is a music list for the running routine made by Yulia Lipnitskaya for the project "Music for running".
It was made for the charity race on May 29 and it is combined project of the radio station "Silver Rain" and Adidas committee "Running Hearts".
https://soundcloud.com/runninghearts/sets/julia-lipnitskaya

Last edited:

Spiral

Final Flight
This is a music list for the running routine made by Yulia Lipnitskaya for the project "Music for running".
It was made for the charity race on May 29 and it is combined project of the radio station "Silver Rain" and Adidas committee "Running Hearts".
https://soundcloud.com/runninghearts/sets/julia-lipnitskaya

Thank you very much for answering! Now I understand.

Is it just me who think her new lp may be Swan Lake?

No. Before the GP assignments came out, we were trying to guess what Yulia's LP would be, and SL was one of the suggestions posted. It seems everybody would be happy with this choice.