Yulia Lipnitskaya | Page 532 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
This program should get 70+ ... This 3Lz+3T is great ... Judges ???

I don't know about a 70+ score, but the 3Lz-3T was alright to me. The call on the flip was right, though. But this was a very stingy panel, and it's better to receive some more real scores right now than to get them at the GP.

IlVoloFan

Final Flight
Country
Turkey
I don't know about a 70+ score, but the 3Lz-3T was alright to me. The call on the flip was right, though. But this was a very stingy panel, and it's better to receive some more real scores right now than to get them at the GP.
If she skate like that in SA, she will get good score for top 3 ... I couldn't see underrotation on flip ... Ok for edge call but fully rotated I think ... 3Lz+3T is gorgeous

Spiral

Final Flight
I think this is great - she looks very confident and makes everything appear easy. The whole program went so smoothly, like in a dream!

Best of luck to her in the LP.

IlVoloFan

Final Flight
Country
Turkey
And I think her PCS should be 32-33+ or something like that ... 30 is so low ... I calculated her score at computer and my score is 71.32

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
If she skate like that in SA, she will get good score for top 3 ... I couldn't see underrotation on flip ... Ok for edge call but fully rotated I think ... 3Lz+3T is gorgeous

Her flip only got the "!" call. The 3T got the underrotation. Otherwise, she got the score according to the tonic of all the other scores - and she's coming back from two problematic seasons, so of course she's not getting any bonus right now.

IlVoloFan

Final Flight
Country
Turkey
Her flip only got the "!" call. The 3T got the underrotation. Otherwise, she got the score according to the tonic of all the other scores - and she's coming back from two problematic seasons, so of course she's not getting any bonus right now.
Yes for this competition her score is good ... And I looked again to protocols ... Her flip got < too

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Yes for this competition her score is good ... And I looked again to protocols ... Her flip got < too

Ah, missed it the first time. :agree:

But I still think it was a good score nonetheless. Perhaps it should signal that her lutz could be in better condition than the flip - but it's only one competition, there's plenty more to come.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I loved it, I don't even care about the score. As a side note though the judges in general scored this whole event VERY low, almost ridiculously so in some cases- Julia wasn't alone in that.

Last edited:

IlVoloFan

Final Flight
Country
Turkey
Ah, missed it the first time. :agree:

But I still think it was a good score nonetheless. Perhaps it should signal that her lutz could be in better condition than the flip - but it's only one competition, there's plenty more to come.
Yes her skating is great today ... I think if she continue skate like that she will get higher PCS around 32-33 s ... Lets wait for GP season

FIREBIRD

On the Ice
Wow, Yulia's dress is s**y! A mature look indeed :p I can't believe no one has mentioned it yet. I wish she would wear the tights over her boots though...it really elongates her legs.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, Yulia's dress is s**y! A mature look indeed :p I can't believe no one has mentioned it yet. I wish she would wear the tights over her boots though...it really elongates her legs.

I mentioned it last page :furious:

FIREBIRD

On the Ice
Wow, sorry Sam...it appears YOU did! :palmf: So tired from all the studying I have to do for school...don't worry, I'm not trying to steal your forum accomplishments haha :console::taunt:

FIREBIRD

On the Ice
I know I sound like a broken record, but I really believe that if she were to switch the music, her score would sky rocket.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I know I sound like a broken record, but I really believe that if she were to switch the music, her score would sky rocket.

Oh, no man. I think this program, with this music in particular, has the potential to become really well scored. And I love it, personally, so I would want her to keep it. :luv17:

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This program is just AWESOME. I can't figure out why the judges are so strict with her.

I really love the program too. The vocals blend with her movements so well and work in perfect harmony.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

It's not a pulsating all out attack like Megapolis but I think it has a calming vibe to it that is good for her. I don't care about scoring myself....I just like watching her perform this program. :)

But....I certainly see your point and don't really disagree that she probably won't go off the scoring charts with this program.....unless she makes it to Worlds which I think by then....it could score into the 70's with no errors.

Last edited: