Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 617 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

gsyzf

Medalist
didn't he repeat 2T? Though with in combinations?

I think you are only allowed to repeat two triple/quad jumps. So if he has 3A+3T, he would be repeating 3 triple jumps since popped 4T into 3T. That's why he did 3A+2T instead of 3A+3T.

Fer

On the Ice
That was a great performance for the end of this season! Although there's still some disappointment but good enough!
Aligatou, Yuzu!

ranran

Zamboni time
On the Ice
Congratulation Yuzuru!!!

It might not be perfect but its the best you have done! OMEDETOU!:cheer:

and 20000+ post!! way to celebrate this day!! :cheer:

ahkeekee

Medalist
I think you are only allowed to repeat two triple/quad jumps. So if he has 3A+3T, he would be repeating 3 triple jumps since popped 4T into 3T. That's why he did 3A+2T instead of 3A+3T.

He's really quick minded!! So amazed by his ability to think clearly while skating so expressively!

And this is too true:

Last edited:

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Just finished watching Yuzuru's program, and WOOOW Well done :love:. I hope he can finally feel better after this hard season and rest well and a lot
that 4S btw :points:

yhmafan

Medalist
What a relief with JOY...finally a clean and nearly perfect performance from him.
So happy for him and me/us. so he can move on to the next season.
Thank you Yuzuru you never fail to amaze me!! :biggrin::cool: You are a real fighter!

Lindacrow

Final Flight
P.S. Am I the only one that heard Yuzu say "Go Nam!" After the 6 min warm up before Nam went on? How cute :)

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
How much do I wish British and Polish EuroSport had broadcasted this. I would have loved to hear their comments.

ranran

Zamboni time
On the Ice
Report from twitter from Japanese fans said that Yuzuru didn't say "kuyashii" (frustrated) in his interview after FS!!!! That means he is satisfied at least! He even said "It's not perfect but it's good"

This is wonderful because all I want is him to be happy with his skate :cheer: