Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 619 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

ranran

Zamboni time
On the Ice
I am so so excited about his new programs for the next season. Hopefully these are not going to be musical :bow: (more to say no more POTO)
Next time something up-beat music for him. And the beautiful Chopin SP as an EX program some day :love:

Yeah! I'm so excited just thinking what kind of program he will come up with! I for once since I first watch his NICE 2012 epic FS performance, always imagine how awesome it would be if he skated to NARNIA 'The Battle" soundtrack :love:

Caustica

Final Flight
flapping arms?

A hallmark of Plushenko's choreography :p I actually love Plushenko so I think of them fondly, but they don't exactly count for 'good' choreography. Plushenko has collaborated with Edvin Martin many times, including 3 Olympics and LIVE with Dima Bilan as well :laugh: (a singer that Plushenko's wife manages)... So in my head they go together as a pair.

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Oh I haven't seen Kanako's one yet! I hope they bring these mask for cheering tomorrow and keep their theme LOL

She's wearing it in Mura's K&C in case you want to see it. Yes I hope the three of them bring their masks tomorrow! Even though we know how over used POTO was this season, I'm glad Team Japan made the best of it as their theme and it worked great :biggrin:

ahkeekee

Medalist
She's wearing it in Mura's K&C in case you want to see it. Yes I hope the three of them bring their masks tomorrow! Even though we know how over used POTO was this season, I'm glad Team Japan made the best of it as their theme and it worked great :biggrin:

Sorry but there's still competition tomorrow? (not just sp and lp?)

ahkeekee

Medalist
Looks like yuzu has conquered Bangkok too with his charisma~

I love the headline:
Hanyu magic gives Japan hope in Tokyo

edit: after reading in details, I found that this paper is written not quite in a fangirling or fanboying way, despite its title~:laugh2:

It's Pairs FS and Ladies FS tomorrow.

So we will finally be seeing yuzu sitting in the K&C area cheering? I guess he'll come up with interesting and creative ways to make it way goofier~~~

Last edited:

giulia95

Medalist
I’m relieved the season is over. I think Yuzu’ face expressed physical pain at the end of the FS.

Happy Yuzu’s 4S is absolutely majestic :jaw:

Happy his spins are better and better

Happy he showed he has a champion’s mind and is sooo good at math :points:
3A -2T arms up is sooo cool:cool:

Now take care of yourself and GOOOOO YUZUUUU!!!!:cheer2:

Last edited:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
just watched Yuzuru's LP, OH MY GOD, the best performance from him ever.
Totally a different person now!!!! The KING! :bow: