Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 749 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

hamaguri

Record Breaker
I think it may be because it was his father's parents who said that. I read somewhere his mother's parents (or mother?) said Yuzuru's politeness was brought about by the decent education by his father.

It's nice to know that they are saying good things about their son/daugher in law.

I feel Yuzuru's character has been nurtured among those good people.

By the way, I learned Sota Yamamoto's SP this coming season is Poeta. This was one of the music pieces I wanted Yuzuru to skate :drama:

I love Lambiel's one, but I like Satoko's Poeta recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KilYPqe426A

Oh, dear, there are so many, too many music types I want Yuzuru to choose :think:

Thanks! SuzyQ! My memory is getting poor these days..:hopelessness:

Yeah, I realized how those who surrounded him closely played the big roles in his education. I often think how much his personality is fascinating me ..

Sota’s poeta got me expected! Yes, I cannot forget Stephan’s incredibly artistic Poeta. Satoko’s Poeta is different to Stephan, and I can’t put my fingers on it,,,it’s like a flower(Probably, it is partly because of her character… Personally I love her, her artistic expression or so;)).

yuzu's skate, it is as if he himself became music itself (for example, when he falls, he right away catches the music and moves.).. …I cannot help watching his skate numerous times. So I read about your comment, I thought “ Yuzu and Poeta, yes! it would be like a magical experience!:agree: I believe Yuzu is the skater who will mingle art and technic at high level in his own way. Poeta is truly suite him!

As to the music I want him to use, yeah, I also have a lot. It’s sad we have only 3 years left (Of course he will continue to skate after 2018 as a professional skater)…Anyway, thinking of his future music is fun! His skate is inspirational and full of imagination…

Last edited:

SuzyQ

Medalist
yuzu's skate, it is as if he himself became music itself (for example, when he falls, he right away catches the music and moves.).. …I cannot help watching his skate numerous times. So I read about your comment, I thought “ Yuzu and Poeta, yes! it would be like a magical experience!:agree: I believe Yuzu is the skater who will mingle art and technic at high level in his own way. Poeta is truly suite him!

Yes :agree:

Yuzuru's musicality is really mesmerizing.

And it seems improving season by season, performance by performance for sure.

It's so hard to wait to see this season's programs, but we all know he would not disappoint us :party2:

alia jackson

Record Breaker
:rofl:if this was posted on twitter, i bet it could receive 10,000~ likes!

LOL you maybe right. The photo that Oda posted with the two of them doing the horizontal peace sign already garnered 5,382 retweets and 9,644 likes :yes:

--------------------------------

ANA news translated by Echo Cheng from FB group: "Annual "Lily-of-the-valley Event" held by ANA Group will kick off on 3rd June. This year is 60th anniversary. ANA's cabin crews will visit the 47 local Red Cross hospitals nationwide to blessing the patients with these flowers and an especial bookmarks pack. This bookmark pack is designed by ANA staff on cover. As one of ANA affiliated athletes, Yuzu wrote a blessing message on the back of the bookmark."

Translation of Yuzu's message on the bookmark " I’d be honoured if the happiness that Lily of the valley brings can be an encouragement to your heart”. Credit http://yuzuland.tumblr.com.

Fanart of the news ---> "Lily of the Valley flower purity, love and beauty. Paganini's 15-year-old ♡" as one fan posted (google translated).

Last edited:

yhmafan

Medalist
Sorry but I just… just couldn’t stop laughing for a few minutes, so wanna share :laugh:

Yuzuru   He’s so cute.

Mao    :laugh2: What’s wrong with her. :laugh:

The scenes are from DOI 2010, 2011 & 2012.
(You can see Tatsuki before Yuzuru and Pulshy, Miki, Akiko, Daisuke etc behind Mao)

Last edited:

ahkeekee

Medalist
Sorry but I just… just couldn’t stop laughing for a few minutes, so wanna share :laugh:

Yuzuru   He’s so cute.

(You can see Tatsuki before Yuzuru and Pulshy, Miki, Akiko, Daisuke etc behind Mao)

Yuzu is so cute and lively here!! Is there video links of those scenes?

alia jackson

Record Breaker
It looks like that pose/photo even made it into Yahoo news :laugh2:. The article talked about the photo and fans (in social media) are screaming in delights and wish they are in the place of Oda...fantasizing etc. Did I deciphered the google translation correctly :slink:? or if someone could summarise the news better thanks.

Kenji just posted another Yuzu photo :cheer:, the fandom is not going to survive :biggrin:. From google translation Kenji wrote that it is the end of choreographing. Is he working on a new ex with Yuzu for FoI?

Last edited:

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker

Yuzuru   He’s so cute.

Funny it was the usually reserved Tatsuki who flashed the peace sign and not Yuzuru. Mao may not be as extroverted and high spirited as Kanako, but she can be just as fun. :)

Speaking of Mao, she and Yuzuru both have this light and ethereal quality to their skating where they seem to just float over the ice. Both also interpret Chopin so exquisitely. :agree:

Thanks yhmafan for sharing.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Kenji just posted another Yuzu photo :cheer:, the fandom is not going to survive :biggrin:. From google translation Kenji wrote that it is the end of choreographing. Is he working on a new ex with Yuzu for FoI?
I hope there will be a beautiful program as a result of this collaboration. I think the time for creation is too short for it to be a competitive program so I guess it's an EX one.
The picture angle though:slink: Yuzu looks so skinny. Yumi-san, feed your kid please! (Or we bring a lot of food to the shows and throw it to the ice instead of teddies.:biggrin:)

Poice

Final Flight
The picture angle though:slink: Yuzu looks so skinny. Yumi-san, feed your kid please! (Or we bring a lot of food to the shows and throw it to the ice instead of teddies.:biggrin:)

Exactly my thoughts! He's just skin and bones :hopelessness: At least he's smiling......:)