Yuzuru Hanyu: 2021-22 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2021-22

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Happy birthday Yuzuru! I wish you all possible happiness and a very sweet birthday with your wonderful family.
cute-birthday-quote-ecards-13.jpg

(https://happybday.to/Yuzuru-Hanyu)

ohmygine

Spectator
Country
Philippines
Coming out of my cave to greet the GOAT & 2X Olympic Champion of men's figure skating a Happy 27th Birthday! :hap10:

Thank you for being born and spoiling the world with your tremendous skills and talents. You are the truth of fs, the living legend, our hope and legacy. Thank you for being the light of so many people, Yuzu! We wish you to recover fully to take the ice once again, to be happy and to succeed on landing the king of all jumps — 4A. Ganba, our golden boy! You are always worth the wait.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Joining the chorus to wish Yuzuru a very happy birthday! I hope he enjoys his special day, and health issues stop plagueing him for the rest of the season. I look forward to seeing him on the ice again. He's 27 already, which makes me even more appreciative that he keeps skating and competing and making his fans happy.
🎂 :)

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
It's not the 7th anymore in my country, but it is still in Japan, so made it in time. Happy birthday Yuzu I hope you recover well soon and we see you on the ice again when you are healthy and ready :hap10:

And isn't our boy beloved in Japan, see all the Japanese newspapers with huge spreads celebrating his birthday :biggrin:

Newspapers know how to make sales rise.

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Box opening by a fan who's already received one of the 127 (for 12/7, Yuzuru's birthday) new watches which were in pre-sale.
I think the sale for the 1000+ other watches of this special edition have not started yet.

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
If we don't hear withdrawal news by the end of today, is it safe to assume Yuzu really plans on competing at Nationals?
I think it's safe to assume that on the account of his injury, he has already informed JSF of his decision but JSF may hold the news until they judge convenient to disclose it publicly. And of course as any other skater he may have a last minute health problem, I hope not.