2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens FS | Page 38 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens FS

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Quads are not ruining the sport. It is messy quads that are killing the game. Fernandez and Uno did not deserve to have a higher fs score than Misha. ISU need to put out harsher deduction from GOE for messy jumps. Those two only won by their larger base values. And I think spatfest programs do not deserve >90pcs.

In snowboarding a fall means a failed element and no points. That might be a little harsh, but the penalty for falls needs to be harsher than just -1 Maybe the BV gets cut in half?

andromache

Record Breaker
Husband: Those stars look like awards you get from the dentist. Lololol.

What a mess of an event.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Why are the blue stars different sizes? As if we couldn't see the numbers 2 and 3 on it...

Crystal7

Final Flight
Haha, showing to the camera like 'look, everyone! that's not like that! We have WATCHES for them' :laugh2:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Are those watches? Maybe that's why they're not getting medals- they're getting nice (I hope) watches instead?

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Congrats to Javi so happy for him, well desrved! Shoma it was a fight. Proud of him for getting through that program, not giving up and winning the FS.
Super thrilled for Misha!

Love this podium!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
The guys look like me at the bulk barn when I try to go without one of their silly carts.

Warwick360

Medalist
Husband: Those stars look like awards you get from the dentist. Lololol.

What a mess of an event.

Just googling for the event is a hot mess right now. From Trophee Eric Bompard to Trophee de France to Internationaux de France :dumb:

moriel

Record Breaker
Instead of the anthem, they should play a song of winner's choice (each skater/team would select it in advance).

GGFan

Record Breaker
I may have to host the Misha, Wakaba, and Satoko Invitational the weekend of the GPF :biggrin: