2018 Nebelhorn Trophy Ladies Short Program | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2018 Nebelhorn Trophy Ladies Short Program

lusk8

Record Breaker
Alina was so nervous!!! Her big woof at the end!!!

Wow the score!!! 1st Place

Mawwerg

Final Flight
Ok, with junior PCS and jump restrictions Sasha will not be able to grab this record back this season.

SXTN

Final Flight
Alina looks so grown-up now.

Her axel improved so much!

Almost 80 points without backloading LOL

Zhenya has some work to do to even come close

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
That score seems a bit high to me... The panel may be more generous here but everyone skated well, so I’m not going to begrudge it.

zounger

Medalist
Alina got a little bit of post Olympic magic but she must not fall in this trap and continue to work. She is not fully ready yet, but boy when she will be ...
The season is long and the way hard with great skaters.

readernick

Medalist
Overall the scoring here seems pretty skater-friendly.

Yes, the Autumn Classic was very modestly scored. This competition is handing out PB to many of the skaters. I think some of Alina's jumps were UR but so were the others skaters. They were not called either.

katymay

Medalist
Pretty girl, pretty dress. But, I really hate this program. I am happy she was clean though. That should bring her confidence.

How much has she grown? Holy cow. It is a testament to her natural ability that she is still able to throw those jumps. Her program seemed a bit shaky, but that is natural this time of the year. I really don't like the program. Or the dress.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
It will be interesting to see how this judging panel handled the GOE.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Yikes 0.07 from 80...CO mark for that program should be 7 max

Why? i thought it should be her highest mark based on the elements she puts in and variety of them, as the variety of her body movements/positions and skating in general/steps/turns...