2022 Four Continents: Women's Short Program | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2022 Four Continents: Women's Short Program

Vemvane

On the Ice
The Korean girls terrify me in warm-up; every time I watch a warm-up or practice session with them, they come so close to colliding, and then miraculously don't. I think I'm going to look away until the six minutes are over.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So, to make up for my cantankerous nature, during the warm-up I'll share with you all that I'm watching figure skating while also watching the most beautiful, gentle snowstorm (going on for nearly a day now.) Just outside my oversized double windows (well insulated!) we have a row of 40-or-50 feet tall pines and blue spruces. Between the trees and the window, the big snowflakes are ganging up, all blowing in a nearly horizontal, slight diagonal toward the ground.

It's peaceful, yet powerful. 😍

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
My best wishes to the skater whose name I will not write in order not to give pointers to the rink monster.

Young You's dress not looking South-Korean-level of awesome but just good. What has happened?

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
So, to make up for my cantankerous nature, during the warm-up I'll share with you all that I'm watching figure skating while also watching the most beautiful, gentle snowstorm (going on for nearly a day now.) Just outside my oversized double windows (well insulated!) we have a row of 40-or-50 feet tall pines and blue spruces. Between the trees and the window, the big snowflakes are ganging up, all blowing in a nearly horizontal, slight diagonal toward the ground.

It's peaceful, yet powerful. 😍
You should watch Mishina and Galliamov's free to celebrate!