Record Breaker
Country
United-States
ballon-pop-animation.gif

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Planning to arrive for the final 6...i a. Having a wth moment in which w stands for weather.... pouring rain on top of tons of fresh snow....will need a hot shower before i join in....

While at it.. if i am the first to say that Conrad needs work, below 7 in pcs is a bit stingy.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow. Wow. Wow. I have never seen such a wonderful interpretation to Sing Sing Sing as Koshiro's. I am blown away, y'all. From the first few seconds, he expressed that music as it should be danced to. And he did dance!

I have abhorred that music for years, especially for figure skaters. And all of a sudden, he turned that topsy-turvy for me!

yesterday

Record Breaker
Planning to arrive for the final 6...i a. Having a wth moment in which w stands for weather.... pouring rain on top of tons of fresh snow....will need a hot shower before i join in....

While at it.. if i am the first to say that Conrad needs work, below 7 in pcs is a bit stingy.
first group adds to that
sucks.

Ziotic

Medalist

I think it was his skating order. I also found it low.