United-States
Germans need to be skating to........

99luftballons-nena.gif

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Hello lovelies.

So last year I accidentally paid $$$ for ExpressVPN as I forgot to cancel the free trial in time. Decided to use that VPN to go to the Netherlands, yet somehow the ISU stream was still not showing.... switched to the free ProtonVPN and the stream showed up straightaway 🙃 Go figure.

Thanks to ExpressVPN I missed the first pair, but I tuned in just in time for Liu/Nagy. I like them a lot!

Shame of the fall for the British team, but I think they're the first one to get +GOE on the spin!
I hate those free trials where you have to calendar when to cancel before they charge your card given when registering. Free Proton VPN came highly recommended last season and it has proven to be the best. Just don’t forget to turn it off when done!

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
With so many rising and new US Pairs with potential, I feel like Plazas / Fernandez have to pull it together soon.
Undeniable. The talent pool is getting deeper, but they're not getting better... yet.

Wait a minute... the young Americans make it to the last group? I did not see that coming, but deserved, I think.

Honestly, this seems to have been a well-judged event.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
This pairs short went well even if it had some scary moments. Its 3.30 am here so I'll skip the men and head to bed.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Alright. 20 minutes until the men's event start. I need to listen to music now that I wish skaters would skate to before events start up again.