2023 Grand Prix of Espoo Women's Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2023 Grand Prix of Espoo Women's Short Program

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
That's Europeans and American events
I think it's very different... I can stay up late... but not wake up early for skating... nor skip work for skating :)
Also, there are like 3 events in North America (2 GPs and one Challenger)... How many events in Europe??? :)

My faves are GPs in Asia... Staying up all night is so exciting ;)

icewhite

Record Breaker
the amount of sparkle today :eek:
maybe there should be a limit just like with nudity
at one point it's difficult to concentrate on the performance

(not saying the outfits aren't beautiful...)

Carol1

Medalist
Mark just referenced Kaori talking Golden Skate! I'm so happy to have found this website that the pros and champions follow. It's truly a blessing after some very horrible experiences with other skating social media sources. I won't name names.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mark just referenced Kaori talking Golden Skate! I'm so happy to have found this website that the pros and champions follow. It's truly a blessing after some very horrible experiences with other skating social media sources. I won't name names.
We enjoy you as well @Carol1

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I think it's very different... I can stay up late... but not wake up early for skating... nor skip work for skating :)
Also, there are like 3 events in North America (2 GPs and one Challenger)... How many events in Europe??? :)

My faves are GPs in Asia... Staying up all night is so exciting ;)
Yes, you are right. Asia is good for me too because I am used to wake up early, but not at working days. China and Saturday is the best.