2023 Grand Prix Espoo Men's Short Program | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2023 Grand Prix Espoo Men's Short Program

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
What happened to Kao's last spin? He got 0 for it, apparently.
Not positive but I think his spin was not rewarded because his back is curved and he's not sitting low enough (hips aren't below his knee)
He's had an issue with this spin since summer competitions

Last edited:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
The top 6 are fighting for a medal and GPF, its going to be worse than a nail biter. I don't think I can handle it, I might just watch replays. I feel sick right now.
That's what makes it intriguing. FS was always where it was going to be decided pretty much.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Finally caught up. Ma was great this time, hope he skates his free as well or better! Didn't expect Shimada to rally so soon, but goof work. Also, I always get the kicks from Starostin's Disco program.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I fearlessly predict that the amount of menning and cactusing in the free will be spectacular, folks...
On the other hand, Amber Glenn may have already cornered the cactus market for this whole competition all by herself in the women’s short, so we may be done with that.

Equal rights for female cacti, people :)

Crowdproud

On the Ice
Can't say it often enough, I love Arlet the Artist's SP. 😻
He truly has a unique style, it will be so exciting to see how he develops.
Arlet has not yet landed a clean 3A in competition; so it's unclear how he can be competitive on a senior level, unfortunately.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Arlet has not yet landed a clean 3A in competition; so it's unclear how he can be competitive on a senior level, unfortunately.
Well, he made it to the Senior GP which is no small feat.
But of course you are right, if he wants to fight for medals he needs a 3A and at least one quad to boot.