2022 NHK Trophy Pairs Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 NHK Trophy Pairs Short Program

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope your cat feels better! And I hope your VPN behaves.
I think he feels better already? He had 2 growths removed for biopsy. Fortunately the vet doesn’t think they are cancerous. The surgery sites look gnarly but he doesn’t seem to be in pain - he had a 48 hour pain shot I think.

Weathergal

Medalist
I think he feels better already? He had 2 growths removed for biopsy. Fortunately the vet doesn’t think they are cancerous. The surgery sites look gnarly but he doesn’t seem to be in pain - he had a 48 hour pain shot I think.
Awwwww poor guy

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Good morning local time, 5.38 a.m. I woke up already couple of hours ago and did not get to sleep any more. But figure skating is a reason to wake up and I can take a nap later. Enormous cup of coffee with me now.

Weathergal

Medalist
No talking on Peacock...there are more people wearing masks properly than in my doctor's office. :(
Love the Japanese people. :bow:
I've had Peacock and its predecessors, but after being treated so poorly as a skating fan at the end of last season, I had enough of them for a while. Also I don't necessarily mind no commentary, but my preference is light-ish commentary if it's good. Mark might not be perfect (no one is), but he really fits the bill for me. And I'm OK with Ted as well. I appreciate his passion and respect for the sport.

I noticed the masks as well then they were introducing the judges.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've had Peacock and its predecessors, but after being treated so poorly as a skating fan at the end of last season, I had enough of them for a while. Also I don't necessarily mind no commentary, but my preference is light-ish commentary if it's good. Mark might not be perfect (no one is), but he really fits the bill for me. And I'm OK with Ted as well. I appreciate his passion and respect for the sport.

I noticed the masks as well then they were introducing the judges.
Ted usually doesn’t talk during. I wonder if he was told he had to.

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Oh, SBS Australia finally got their act together so I don't need to jump countries today! :biggrin:

And we got Ted too, this is a good day off indeed