2022 World Figure Skating Championships: Men's Short Program | Page 55 | Golden Skate

2022 World Figure Skating Championships: Men's Short Program

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Only 3.11 pts of difference between 7th and 12th place after the SP in this 3rd flight, wow.

Lol, wrong thread.

alizardbeth

Spectator
Country
Canada
Another rewatch so I can gather my thoughts - maybe someday I can live react, but I usually have to watch at least twice to be coherent now :giggle:

Vincent - love this program, it's well-choreographed and he did it so wonderfully. Very smooth, elegant skating and perfect emotion for the music! My eyes were glued to him the whole time.

Matteo - possibly the best I've seen him skate, period. He was focused and clearly having a ton of fun out there. Loved the entire second half of the program once the music picked up, couldn't take my eyes off him.

Yuma - he makes it look so easy! Great jumps, great spins, great steps. And he's so expressive! I frequently forget he's still only 18, he's so polished and consistent.

Shoma - my goodness was he on with that SP!! No negative GOE anywhere - that thrilled reaction as he left the ice said it all. Always adore his sharp, passionate step sequences (what first caught my eye about him) but the jumps and spins were also incredible. He just crushed it.

Despite a couple of issues, I really enjoyed watching Junhwan's beautiful spins and Morisi's jumps and step sequences (also, I seriously love his SP music). Also Kazuki's, Deniss', and Daniel's smooth, clean programs. The men really brought it in general! :love2: A really fun watch.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Last edited: