2023 Grand Prix of Espoo Women's Short Program | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2023 Grand Prix of Espoo Women's Short Program

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
BTW. I forgot to add that I hated Young You music, ugh. Those "fancy covers" should burn in hell if you ask me. At least despite that Young You's skating still gave me some joy.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
considering my schedule... probably. And you know, Max is a vampire... so it's hard not to be one when your man is one.
I once was a blood sucker myself...
1700239308665.jpeg

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Wait a sec, that's not Mihoko, who is she?
That's Yumi Kono with Mana
She's not officially on staff with LYS, however she often fills in for Mihoko at domestic events when Mihoko is accompanying a skater at a more important/prestigious competition

Honestly, even more shocked by this coaching decision than Rion and Kao not having to share the same coach for this GP

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
is dance really in 70 minutes? then i guess i won't be able to see any of it. Enjoy my Nik since I won't be here ;) Things I won't know about won't hurt me :)

Zora

On the Ice
too bad the music doesn't have that many highs and lows :slink:

sorry just really not into this program
Ohh, I hate this kind of music as well, because I think it's usually some kind of laziness. since you can't do much more than skate pretty to pretty music. 😆 But if you choose this kind of music, at least use everything the music offers and I think that's what Kaori did.