2023 World Figure Skating Championships Women's Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 World Figure Skating Championships Women's Short Program

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I retired at the end of 2022, so now I can stay up until all hours watching the women. The final group starts at 4:00 am in my time zone. I can catch up on sleep tomorrow!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hey all!

giphy.gif

C1WhNb.gif

With this as the soundtrack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8RhP4i80hA

:biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Mia has good future. She was so calm after the skate though she must have been disappointed.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Moose!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

I've missed watching skating with you!

And Mark has got one of your compatriots with him this week. Although, Belinda hasn't spoken in this segment yet, so she might only be doing some of the categories.

CaroLiza_fan
Aww thanks!

And yes, she's speaking now :)

Also I see Japan has brought back their measuring tech! Love me a good bit of tech info!

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm trying to get this on my other laptop going so I can watch it on my TV, but my other laptop is being slow.

Oh wait here it goes.

Ooo nice 2A there - but have they stopped the little sound effect when the speeds and what not show up.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I retired at the end of 2022, so now I can stay up until all hours watching the women. The final group starts at 4:00 am in my time zone. I can catch up on sleep tomorrow!
At my time zome pairs started at 4.00. I am jealous. I still have about 6 years before I can retire from my main job. I probably keep the second one, side job. after that because I can choose how much and on which time I work. But I have clear plans what to do if I stay healthy.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I am sooo glad that Pairs and Dance is in the middle of the night before Women and Men.
I don't care about Pairs and Dance...but it means I can follow W/M!!
opposite for me here ;) pairs and dance : right after work (in the evening) ... i am here for a bit but i am certainly going to bed soon... there is no way i can watch the long list of women and go to work tomorrow morning !

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Aww when I saw Warriors as the music I was hoping for some Irish music... Ah well.

In other news, I was doing my laundry yesterday when I dropped my mobile phone into the sink which was full of soapy water. It seems to have survived, but now there's water in the camera :(

It's a cruel world.

Nice landing to the music!