2023 World Figure Skating Championships Women's Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 World Figure Skating Championships Women's Short Program

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Watching Julia from Hungary, I'm still sad about Vivien Papp, I wonder if she'll still be able to complete.

Ouch, yikes! Hope Kristina's OK there!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh, according to her ISU Bio, Kristen is now coached by my now-retired kids, Zoe Jones and Chris Boyadji.

But, it's actually Lloyd Jones sitting with Chris Boyadji. That's funny. Lloyd most recently represented Chris' country, and Chris most recently represented Lloyd's country.

Last I saw Kristen was working with Ondřej Hotárek.

That was so funny. After Kristen said all her hellos, Chris said "Hello Kristen!" And Kristen replied "Hello Chris!" :laugh:

Into 2nd position. 5.49 points behind Sofja STEPCENKO (LAT), but only 0.37 ahead of Ema DOBOSZOVA (SVK).

CaroLiza_fan

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Honestly, for selfish reasons, I think more than 24 skaters should qualify for the Free, it seems so unproportional to have 20/24 pairs qualify, but only 24/35 women. 😅

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
As Belinda said, that was beautiful from Júlia Láng. Such a pity about the mistakkes.

I'm never keen on costumes that are the same colur as the ice. If they blend in too well, it's like watching a disembodied head and limbs floating around the arena.

Gurgen Vardanjan with her. Last time I saw him was on the BBC children's series "Ice Stars" when he was coaching in the UK. So, he's now in Hungary.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Honestly, for selfish reasons, I think more than 24 skaters should qualify for the Free, it seems so unproportional to have 20/24 pairs qualify, but only 24/35 women. 😅

There shouldn't be a cut-off at all! Let them all into the Free!

Yes, I know it's to avoid the segments getting too long, because the TV broadcasters don't like things being too long. But I don't care! I want more skating!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Kristina is a gorgeous skater, with beautiful lines.

I'm happy she's able to finally shine internationally and am very excited to see her at Euros next season too. ❤️

I couldn't agree more!

I have liked Kristina for a while as well. So glad that she has finally got the opportunity to appear on the big stage.

And she seems to be absolutely loving it! That is always good to see.

Into 4th, just 0.08 behind Ema DOBOSZOVA (SVK).

If they both get into the Free, this is going to make for an epic battle!

CaroLiza_fan