All Star Survivor! | Page 4 | Golden Skate

All Star Survivor!

My hubby said from what he saw in the ad for tomorrow nights show, that Sue WAS upset over the Hatch thing in that preview of her screaming at Jeff.....

I can understand Sue continuing on with the game even tho Richard was naked...I mean, continuing across the plank or whatever....they could've passed by each other or knocked one or the other off without any additional lewdness being brought into things.....it appeared to me that once Sue got close to Richard he started the "want some of this" crap....I don't know, it all happened kinda fast and I didn't tape it so I can't review it and analyze it.

I guess all our wondering will be over with in about 24 hours. I'm still very anxious to see/hear it all!

heyang

Record Breaker
Heard Richard's interview on WPLJ this morning. He says he can barely remember what happened. He recalls that Sue was taunting him and she was the one who came out on his board.

It was really smart of the red team to all jump in the water and let Boston Rob run for the last flag. Also, when he did get confronted, it allowed Amber to retrieve a flag, too.

Poor Rupert couldn't run the course. Kept on falling in. Well, you can't be good at everything.

Rich also said that it was Kathy who changed her mind and decided to vote with Colby. Thus, the other girls decided to go with the majority to avoid sticking out. I think Kathy wanted to keep her word with Colby. As per Richard, he failed to gain the trust of Kathy and Colby. He also said that the reason he won the 1st Survivor is because he did keep his alliances throughout the game and that Kathy & Colby should have realized that.

He seems to be good humored about the whole experience. I actually liked him more this time, once he started working.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Who Gets the Boot Tonight

Any predictions as to who get the boot tonight like SUE????

dEE

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Who Gets the Boot Tonight

Any predictions as to who get the boot tonight like SUE????

Dee

Blade1

On the Ice
Well from what I heard the so called "sittuation" that happened between Richard and Sue during the challenege when it was aired on TV, they didn't show everything that did happen during that sittuation. So who knows what else might have happened during the challenge that got Sue all mad.

Personally I think Richard is a sick man, and I mean OK, Sue decided to wait to cross paths with him, but there was no need for comments that Richard said to Sue. "Want some of this.." etc...

If this blow out tonight is infact because of the sittuation with Rich during the challenge, I don't blame Sue for being mad. As a women I too would be humiliated.

I am so glad Rich is gone. He is a sick man, in the way he thinks sometimes.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
From last night's show, I got the impression that maybe Sue had been the victim of abuse. She was out of control and it didn't seem to all stem from that incident. It appreared to be a lot of repressed anger.

For some reason, the show was very much a let down for me. I love the challenges and tribal council.

Dee

mike79

On the Ice
I think Rupert said it all when he mentioned that Sue would take Rich to court for 10 million bucks. It seems her agenda all along has been money and nothing else. She discusses how badly she wants the money in her profile over on the CBS website.

It's pretty bad when your own tribe rips you for what happened.

Blade1

On the Ice
I was quit shocked that Sue quite the game. I wasn't expecting that at all at all. Mind you I don't think anyone was expecting that.

Next weeks show looks interesting. I am wondering what the "next twist" is going to be?

sk8er1964

On the Ice
With Osten quitting last time, and now Jenna and Sue, I wonder if they're going to make some sort of rule that you can't quit unless you are injured or something like that. It rather messes up the game when people up and quit.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Richard & Sue's Interview on the Today Show

Richard & Sue's Interview on the Today show

Interview

Dee

Blade1

On the Ice
Thanks for the link Dee !!! Interesting to listen to both sides. I still think Richard is a sick man, and I dislike the things he does. Sure he may have won the 1st Survivior, and is a Millionaire, but I for one can't stand the man.

I watched the video on-line of Rich and Sue's interview on The Early Show....seems like she's calmed down quite a bit, but of course, as she said, she's had time whereas the viewers have it all fresh in their minds as it "just happened last night".
I was suprised she left the show, tho.....I thought she'd turn the anger she felt into a positive energy to fight in the challenges. But I guess it really affected her more than anyone thought. And I agree that Rich went way to far with Sue!

I, too, am very anxious to see what the twist is for next weeks show--when they showed the previews there were a few very SHOCKED expressions on tribe members faces! I HOPE they are NOT bringing back any of the players booted off!

guinevere

Final Flight
There's been a commercial for Subway's All-Stars contest - someone wins a trip to the finale or something, I don't really listen - but it always bugs me that, while they are talking about All-Stars, they are showing footage of JON from Pearl Islands. My sincere hope is simply that he doesn't magically appear in this game (although, when I think about it, I'd love to see him come and completely ruin the Robfather's game!!)!

Thanks for the link to the interview, Dee. I'm glad to see this resolution of sorts. I think Richard's a jerk who has no interest in seeing anything outside of himself (which is not new), but the All-Stars season is actually painting pretty much every contestant in an unfavorable light. The only people left playing that I can stand are Alicia, Lex, Kathy and Shii Ann (with judgment still reserved on Jerri - I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop with her - maybe next week based on previews?).

guinevere

Kasey

Medalist
Ya know, what the heck kind of "All star" game is this with people up and quitting left and right??!! I think whoever said there should be a "no quit" rule adopted is onto something....how many people try out for that show and people are just bailing? ALSO, however, I think there should be a "no nudity" rule. Since the Jenna and Heidi strip for peanut butter, Osten losing his shorts on a regular basis in challenges, and Richard (and "Little Richard"!), parts one and two, ENOUGH already! Honestly, this is on during a family hour of television!! Kudos to whoever is in charge of blurring the un-family friendly body parts on a weekly basis, but geeeezze!

I'm finding myself not liking Rupert as much as last time....feeling the same about Ethan (just be my eye candy buddy, and don't speak, haha!), and REALLY liking Lex, Kathy, Shii Ann and Alicia. Let's hope the next episode actually has a reward challenge, an immunity challenge AND a tribal council!

Kasey

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am not too unhappy that Colby's gone. I thought for sure Ethan was going to get the boot. Kathy is really doing a good job by using some good thought processes.

Dee

heyang

Record Breaker
I'm actually getting a bit bored now. Overall, I like Chaperra since they are into having fun, but not particularly rooting for anyone. Hopefully it'll get more interesting after the merge.

Shouldn't that be happening next week? Or will they pull the share the same beach twist again?

Kasey

Medalist
I would like to see the next twist be either: A total shakeup of the two tribes,and a merge later on in the game (just to throw off the few alliances there are, and mess up chapera's cohesiveness a bit) OR.....Imagine NO merge! :) Whenever one tribe would lose a person, they would draw a name from the other tribe out of a hat at random, and that person would have to switch tribes, to keep the two of them equal all the way through, and then "merge" when there are only two members left of each tribe! Ha ha, well, it won't ever happen, but imagine what havoc that would wreak on any alliances!

I'm kind of glad Colby "Captain America" got the boot...I like seeing someone go being a surprise. He was pretty gracious about it. I need Ethan to stay around a little longer, since he gets better looking the longer he's there and the grungier he gets! :) Jerri needs to get the boot next.....

Kasey

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I WAS getting bored, but now that Jerri is back to her usual charmin' self I'm getting more interested now, because let's face it it can get pretty dull unless at least SOMEONE is displaying bad behavior. (tho Africa IMO got totally out of hand on that score; except for Lex and Ethan I don't think you could have possibly found 16 more disagreeable unpleasant people without a 5-year search and extensive incompatibility testing). Especially if people are going to be just up and quitting every 6 days.

I'm not surprised Colby's gone at all; I figured after he got Richard out of there the very next time he tried to mastermind something, it'd turn around on him and he'd be gone. I was expecting him to go after Ethan first, tho. Ethan I think has got to be the luckiest one on there so far; given how the overall strategy seems to be get rid of the previous winners ASAP, he's definitely been benefitting from Sue and Jenna quitting and having 2 less tribal councils.

I'd like to see no merge myself, and have them do it like they do it on "The Apprentice"; once one team starts to outnumber the other, the team with less members gets to pick someone and take them in. THAT would be MOST interesting..... I heard something about a "fake merge" that happened during the Thailand edition (that apparently ShiiAnn fell for); I didn't see any of that edition at all -- could anyone enlighten me on how that worked???

Skate Sandee

On the Ice
JonnyCoop said:
I heard something about a "fake merge" that happened during the Thailand edition (that apparently ShiiAnn fell for); I didn't see any of that edition at all -- could anyone enlighten me on how that worked???

Oh, that was a fine twist! IIRC the tribes were pretty evenly matched up. There was a gathering of the two tribes where they were told that the two tribes were to live together at a different camp site. A picnic ensued. Hugs all around. ShiiAnn was the odd man out with her tribe and quickly was pegged by the other tribe to vote their way. She wasn't smart about hiding the fact that she was allying with the other tribe members.

Then the immunity challenge came up, and Jeff dropped the bomb that he never said that they were merged. Just that they were two tribes living together. It was still two tribes competing for immunity. ShiiAnn's tribe lost, and they quickly ousted her for her disloyalty. It set up a unique tension because after the immunity challenge, one tribe had to go to tribal council while the other tribe celebrated. There was no physical distance away from each other.