Skate America 2014 Practice Reports | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Skate America 2014 Practice Reports

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Peng/zhang funny moment on their final bow leaving the ice. She trying to catch up with his hand and he grinned and took a humorous bow by himself. It was cute.

Tell me if this no teknic stuff is too boring.

Zamboni then ladies.

It's not boring at all! I love hearing about everything, wish I were there to see it myself :popcorn:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Popova and Han. I think some skaters should consider music with vocals instead of sleepy tired warhorses

Mirai 3-3 looked ur to me. Other jumps good. Gorgeous spin to end. This was sp.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you Doggygirl for all of the updates. I'm very jealous of you right now :eek::

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Elene jump problems as usual but love this program. Thank you for some upbeat music. Bling on her practice gloves is awesome. I want those. She is so tiny in person.

So Youn I like her look. There are moments when she seems really powerful across the ice (to me anyway). Down on second jump. Big problem on next one. Nice 3-2-2 jumps better in the back half from what I saw. Talk to Elene about some better music please.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
So Youn I like her look. There are moments when she seems really powerful across the ice (to me anyway). Down on second jump. Big problem on next one. Nice 3-2-2 jumps better in the back half from what I saw. Talk to Elene about some better music please.

thank you !!! :love: :bow:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm pinching myself- hard to believe I'm here! And that this cell phone battery is so much better than the old phone lol!

Good cell batteries are a treasure; thx for the updates! :popcorn:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Elene jump problems as usual but love this program. Thank you for some upbeat music. Bling on her practice gloves is awesome. I want those. She is so tiny in person.
Elena please bring it out when it's needed.
And So Youn as well!!!

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Any word on Stepanova and her x-rays? Are they still competing?

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Radio flies across the ice in warmup!!!

Grace sporting pretty hair. Low bun with some fancy work (braids or twists?) On the sides going into it. I like that a lot better than the nest looking bun on top from last year.

I want Mae berenice's body. That is all.

Radio doing fs. Down on opening 3 3. Long footwork section got slow. Very dramatik music. She looks so young skating to it.

Tuk doing sp while wearing sparkly lingerie. Tano arms on a jump looks cool. Bolero of course makes me think of Caro. Funny I thought of her before torville dean. Nice spin to end. Skipped many elements.

Gracie 3 3 looked easy. Was it 3 2? Looked strong for first half. Then down hard on a jump (Lutz or flip?) Then popped next one. A couple problems but no reason I could see for doom or gloom.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Glad cessario is too young for my husband otherwise he would leave me. Love the look of her skating but she does not seem as fast/ powerful across the ice as some others.

Mae Berenice - like this music for her. Down on 3?z. 2a 3rd I think. Lovely!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Imai with a pad on her left hip. Having trouble on jumps. Pop, shaky landing. Over to boards. Back now. Nice 3l. Nice 3 2 and nice 2a. For classical warhorses, I like this music choice.

Well, off to check into hotel.

MalAssada

Medalist
So it's Elene and not Elena who is having jump problems?

BTW, thanks for all the reports, keep them coming!

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is Tatjana the lady who translates for Russians at events?