Stars on Ice 2018 - Canadian Tour | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Stars on Ice 2018 - Canadian Tour

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Unfortunately my friend became very ill on the flight back home and ended up in an ER after they landed. Happily now recuperating at home, but I haven't spoken to her directly since. However I can share that she didn't say anything about shippy moments in our convo before she left Vancouver. The upset she noticed in the Vancouver performance was a rude trio of teens who chose the moment of silence in Javi's 2nd program to say WOOOOOOOWWWW in a loud monotone. She was furious; it ruined the mood of the last minute of a quiet program she had been deeply into.

Haleth, I hope your friend is doing okay. Wishing her a speedy recovery and for better health soon.

O4G

Haleth

On the Ice
Thank you everyone for your kind wishes for my friend! She is starting to feel better.

She passed along how very impressed she was by Duhamel and Radford. She loved both programs, but the second one was really spectacular to her. Her favourites beyond D/R's numbers and Javi's Prometo were Jeff's first piece because of the elaborate choreography, Patrick's pieces for his SS, and Gabby's second number. She enjoyed the altered version of Moulin Rouge as well. Apart from the trio of rude teens, she loved the engagement and spirit of the audience.

Aubrey

Spectator
Hi everyone, I'm pretty sure this is not the right Thread but I need one information if you know it. I read on Stars On Ice Canada's web site that the pre-sales tickets are already available for the 2019 tour. Do you know if I need to buy these pre-sales points to get front row seats near the ice, or is it possible to get these seats later when normal tickets come out?
And Do you think Tessa and Scott will be at CSOI 2019? When the cast will be annunced ?

Thank you so much

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I cannot answer your questions ... but did you know that there is a new tour "thank you Canada tour" featuring this year's SOI? I am guessing you may have missed SOI 2018 and would like to see the 2019 version??? If that's the case, you may be able to see the THank you tour???? depending where you are located?

Aubrey

Spectator
I'm writing from Italy and yes unfortunately I could not see the 2018 SOI and I will not even be able to come to Canada for The Thank you canada tour. European fans are very unlucky for this :sad46:. But maybe I will have the chance to see the 2019 CSOI hoping Tessa and Scott will be in the cast

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I understand now. What I can tell you, I bought my ticket very early, at the pre-sale for SOI 2018... I had no idea who would be on the tour but I guessed it would be our Olympic team. Buying during the pre-sale means that for the cheap tickets, you are still getting VERY good seats. I am guessing that many guests paid as much as I did, but did so later on and had higher up tickets...however, i don't think there were bad seats...

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I'm writing from Italy and yes unfortunately I could not see the 2018 SOI and I will not even be able to come to Canada for The Thank you canada tour. European fans are very unlucky for this :sad46:. But maybe I will have the chance to see the 2019 CSOI hoping Tessa and Scott will be in the cast

I cannot say that for sure V/M will be on the 2019 tour but it would be a guess that they probably will be.
You have two options for this show. You can go to this site https://www.starsonice.ca/get-tickets.html and choose to download the PDF file pre-order form for the city you wish to see next years tour in. Then there is a space that indicates if you want on-ice seats or not and how many of those you would like. Be aware you will not be able to choose the exact seats you will be sitting in like you would if the tickets were on regular sale as they will be in the fall. These are listed in CAD (Canadian dollars).

Wish you luck!

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Nothing's guaranteed, but unless one of them is injured I'd say it's quite likely that Tessa and Scott will be in next year's tour.