2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic SLC General | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic SLC General

tulosai

Record Breaker
I do hope we'll get a video of C/T and D/B eventually. I'd really like to see them.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Thanks tulosai, for some reason I have problems if I do 2 windows of IN (one for the stream and one for results). IN kicked me off last year and I am not taking any chances this year.

tulosai

Record Breaker
You know this is just the SP, right?

Also not to be obnoxious or rude to other teams, but against this field if two American teams couldn't be in the top 3, that would really say something about how awful the state of American skating is...

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating
Alexei Bychenko ISR: 3axel, 4toe, invalid spin (foot down)?, 2(?)flip3toe - triple or double?

Layback11

Record Breaker
Also not to be obnoxious or rude to other teams, but against this field if two American teams couldn't be in the top 3, that would really say something about how awful the state of American skating is...

True.

I've been very Impressed by C/T's extremely fast improvement (60 ain't bad!)! They've gelled pretty fast as a team.

charmblade

Final Flight
Shoma has some weird music, they're going for showing a different style for sure. Not a great skate, he went down on the first jump and almost fell on the axel (looked like only a double, but I thought he was doing 3A last year?:shrug:) He's still entertaining and obviously has some great qualities though.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Is nobody watching the men? :confused:

Men's short (standings so far)
1. Alexei Bychenko ISR - 72.60
2. Bela Papp FIN - 50.04
3. Lukas Kaugars LAT - 49.62
4. Leslie Ip HKG - 42.37

Shoma Uno JPN - quad toe (downgrade, fall - might not even be considered a quad?), triple axel (turn out), triple flip-triple toe

Lukas Kaugars LAT - triple axel (fall), triple lutz-triple toe (two-foot?), triple flip

Leslie Ip HKG - triple lutz (step out), triple loop (step out, hand down), double axel (hand down, step out)

Bela Papp FIN - triple toe (turn out)-triple toe, double axel (step out, disguised well into a spread eagle), triple flip (fall)

Alexei Bychenko ISR - triple axel, quad toe, invalid spin, triple flip-triple toe

http://www.rockerskating.com/news/2015/9/17/2015-us-classic-play-by-playresults-mens-short-program

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I liked Shoma's music. Not sure what happened there though, 2nd place?

charmblade

Final Flight
^^^ Ok, I guess Shoma did do a 3A. I'm not always great at counting the revolutions and no slo mo replay, sorry everyone!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm watching the men! Just got home awhile ago and am now free to watch. Yippee! You know you're a skating nerd when the Sunday-Wednesday stretch without any skating is too long... I'm hopeless.:drama:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I'm watching the men! Just got home awhile ago and am now free to watch. Yippee! You know you're a skating nerd when the Sunday-Wednesday stretch without any skating is too long... I'm hopeless.:drama:

I know this feeling...but just think, we made it through a whole summer somehow! It will only get better from here :)