2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic SLC General | Page 32 | Golden Skate

2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic SLC General

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
@SylviaUnseen 3m3 minutes ago
Now listed as WD: Yaroslav PANIOT (UKR) who had a subpar SP after finishing in 4th place at #JGPColoradoSprings 2 weeks ago. #USIntlClassic

:no:

Oh no! Poor Yaroslav. Everyone has a rough skate, I hope this competition doesn't stick with him. Most of all, I hope he's not injured.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Not sure if you were able to watch the short dance today in Salt Lake but I was amazed to see Daniel Eaton and Danielle Thomas skate today. After research, I found they are a new team of 5 months-yes you heard me 5 months. Watch Out. They looked pretty darn amazing for 5 months. Keep your eye on them at Nationals.....

This is what I was thinking when I saw Marissa and Mervin skate (even thought I saw their Nats FS live)-how the heck is this a year-old team? How. The. Heck?!?!? 169 ain't bad...would've put them in 13th at worlds. And their SP score would've had them in 10th. Not bad.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
In the words of the great ZZ Top: Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man. Let's have a prayer circle for all our favorites' costumes :bow:

When following Doddses, this is fortunately not required. I am reasonably confident about Lukas but not so sure about Timothy. Quarter prayer circle I guess? :laugh:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Who is it? Please describe...

Javier Raya. Black onesie with a gold stand-up collar, deep vee-neck (zipper on the front?), a gold arch over one shoulder, and red flames twisted around his body.

It's...I don't know.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Who is it? Please describe...

Javier Raya. Black (velvet?) bodysuit with a strange red ombre thing at the bottom of one leg, random red strips of fabric/airbrushing across the chest, what looks like a zipper going down the shirt, and a gold collar.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Oooh, ombre. I hope his skating is as pretty as his shirt

Edit: Eek. I can't tell if those were pops or badly done waltz jumps. Given his other jumps, I'm leaning towards the former.

It looks like he got tighter and tighter as the program went on. His knee didn't even hit the ice on the climactic lunge.

Last edited: