#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
& the public reaction!!! like true stars!!!:points::bow:

TAT D/R shade!!! yay! Im here for that!:love:

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Don't agree with that score... bu thats figure skating for ya, reputation reputation.... now GO my little Cheng Peng & zhang! And Tarasova/Morozov! :yahoo:

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
I usually like them, but the Bollywood dance moves don't feel right. They both look awkward to me.

Indian dance is completely different from ballet - so it's not easy for any figure skater, because they all have ballet training. But they're improving. Better than Davis / White some years back.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Would like that a whole lot better if Max lost the all white, where they overlap it makes me think he is skating in a diaper and that is not a good image

tulosai

Record Breaker
Indian dance is completely different from ballet - so it's not easy for any figure skater, because they all have ballet training. But they're improving. Better than Davis / White some years back.

This I really can't agree with...

MIM

Medalist
Last time I saw them at the test skating, Maxim did not seem to be engaged in the Balliwood theme. But, he looks better here, and Tatiana looks put together as always. So there goes my theory. Every returning champion does well on their first GP event.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
IMO overscored.

Good spees. Nice ideas. Good flow. But double footed on the throw and she was low on the salchow. 35 in PCS? They will get 37 at worlds for sure.
Considering Sui/Han got similar scores with a hand down at CoC, I think the score is reasonable.