Romania
Pairs were so great this season :peace:
I want V/T, D/R, K/S and S/H in the same competition now:laugh:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The way some people react to Kovtun is how I react to accordions :hopelessness: At least I had their skating to admire.

What the fudge was up with her falling by the door when they first took the ice.

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Well, they may be in 4th and have made mistakes, but Peng and Zhang were my faves. Beautiful and interesting programme.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
V\T have a 10 point lead on everybody, They just need to have an OK skate, There's no one who can really cover that ground in this Competition imo

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
Thanks everyone I guess this is a wrap for today! It is going to blood bath tomorrow for 2nd and 3rd!

On another note, did the British guy call the Canadian Seguan and Bilodeau? Seguan???:hslap:

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Good to have V/T back on the GP circuit, being honest not my favourite programme of theirs but they have a well deserved lead. They can definitely score higher the SBS jump and the throw were not perfect. It's all to play for the other two places on the podium just about 3.4 points covers second to seventh, so there could be a lot of movement.

Was very impressed with the French and Italians both programmes really caught my attention. The Italians could run M/H close with that level of performance. Really liked the construction of P/Z, very different to everyone else, unusual to see the twist so late, liked the entry to the death spiral. Disappointing from T/M but they are still in touch, her jumps seem a bit off so far.

Lota

Record Breaker
The strength of this field is :eek: Hands down, probably the most exciting discipline this time, at least in terms of strength (sorry, Men) :laugh: Tomorrow is gonna be a bloodbath.

Victura

On the Ice
Thanks everyone I guess this is a wrap for today! It is going to blood bath tomorrow for 2nd and 3rd!

On another note, did the British guy call the Canadian Seguan and Bilodeau? Seguan???:hslap:

That's the correct pronunciation of her last name in French, and she's French-Canadian.

whatif

Medalist
Boy does TAT hate Duhamel or what!!! She waisted no time comparing them to V/T and trashing D/R skating left and right.

Anyway, did somebody say that V/T won't be getting Sochi PSC anymore????? Where are those people now!

Last edited:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Peng and uncle Zhang were really entertaining... very special skate!

Great pairs competition, I'm impressed with them all. Can't imagine all the work they put in practice time for these amazing performances :rock:

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Boy does TAT hate Duhamel or what!!! She waisted no time comparing them to V/T and trashing D/H skating left and right.

Anyway, did soembody say that V/T won't be getting Sochi PSC anymore????? Where are those people now!

What's your problem? And it's not a secret or revelation that V/T DO have a better skating, lines

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Peng and uncle Zhang were really entertaining... very special skate!

Great pairs competition, I'm impressed with them all. Can't imagine all the work they put in practice time for these amazing performances :rock:
I completely agree!