2016 Worlds Pairs Short Program | Page 37 | Golden Skate

2016 Worlds Pairs Short Program

kappa_1

On the Ice
I'm sorry but D/R were really boring to me. I would have them behind the Chinese but I wouldn't be surprised if this was 82+

andromache

Record Breaker
Y'all would've complained about Alexa and Chris's score being overinflated no matter what it was. :laugh2:

How can TES even be inflated? Their elements are all really great except for the SBS! I'd give out GOE like candy on the pairs spin, throw, and twist.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Back when I saw the newlyweds for the first time this season, I said they were going to be unbeatable this season.

Now I'm starting to have doubts.

This is going to be a really exciting Free Skate, with these three couples fighting it out for the win.

And any of them could do it.

CaroLiza_fan

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Yes D/R! Showing everyone why you're reigning World Champs. :clap:

SO glad they were finally able to nail that SP when it mattered most!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
22 Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD (CHN)

Music: Your Song by Elton John, performed by Ewan McGregor

Red skirt, sparkly bodice / red shirt, black pants

3Tw
3Lz
3LzTh - hangs on, free foot down?
PCoSp3p
StSq
4Li
BoDs

Strong skate, she fistpumps. Enough for top 2 I think

SP: 41.93+36.25 = 78.18 (PB), 2/22

Last edited:

bobbob

Medalist
Standing O for D/R! I'm not a huge fan of them, but well done and I think they do deserve to score well.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I dunno, I appreciate D/R technically and clearly the crowd DID feel it but whenever I watch them I just feel like I am watching a very difficult program. Literally it makes me tired to watch them. Should still go second.

Kinga

Medalist
I liked S/H much more. Not only their elements were much smoother, but also the program as whole- fire, charisma, sassiness.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
OK, I may hate Moulin Rouge, but that performance gave me chills. When they landed those SBS 3lutzes, my god! So bold and sweeping! I love it!