2016 Worlds Pairs Short Program | Page 36 | Golden Skate

2016 Worlds Pairs Short Program

andromache

Record Breaker
American men can't land their SBS jumps. And nothing else matters. :palmf: :palmf: :palmf:

I laughed way too hard at this.

(To be fair, Alexa falls about as often as Chris does.)

At least the US finally has a team that kicks butt at the pairs elements. A SBS fall is par for the course for them, but everything else was great.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
That is a HUGE tech score given the fall.

Maybe they are taking into consideration all the -2's for the fall...

AndI'm guessing 36 PCS on home ice?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I'm sorry but Alexa must be SO frustrated with Chris about the SBS jumps. At this point it's getting really old.

You could see the frustration. No "we did it!" hug after they finished. Ouch.

But she is one fierce lady.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I'm sorry but Alexa must be SO frustrated with Chris about the SBS jumps. At this point it's getting really old.

As soon as that happened my dad turned to me and said, "I hope their marriage is based on something other than skating"

whatif

Medalist
TAT is outraged at Sc/Kn's TES score. And so am I!!!! Now if that's not home cooking.....

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
S/K could be a top 5 team if Chris could ever land a jump. They have improved their speed and skating skills the last couple seasons.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I laughed way too hard at this.

(To be fair, Alexa falls about as often as Chris does.)

At least the US finally has a team that kicks butt at the pairs elements. A SBS fall is par for the course for them, but everything else was great.

She really doesn't though, I'm sorry. He is almost always down at the SBS jumps, literally at least once a competition. Keep in mind if she falls she has a lot more elements to potentially fall on too- she has to go up for throws.

TatiMax

On the Ice
What the heck. How can you get a new season's best with a fall?!?!?
I stopped giving scores in figure skating any importance LONG LONG time ago.
It makes me relaxed. It is a subjective sport we have to deal with it or watch icehocky.
Just enjoy the beauty of the sport :cheer: