Patrick Chan | Page 312 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

Ayara

On the Ice
PJ posted some more photos:

The three amigos: (Link)

They all are so happy *_* And I'm happy, that David is there too.

It's amazing, so much news, so much emotion, that I don't know how it's all put in my head and my heart.
Although I was a little disheartened by his choice of music for SP. I'd like something a little bit more lively or more passionate))
But if Patrick feels comfortable in this program, then it is good. We'll wait for october and will see everything)

Но я все еще немного хочу впасть в панику~~~~
Don't translate this XD

Ayara

On the Ice
Emm... What? He has new long programm? Really?

But I like this:
The buzz is that Chan’s new long and short programs are magnificent.

))

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
yup... the journey... music by Eric Radford... there are some excerpts posted in this thread.. it is magnifnique !!!!!

But I like this:

))

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker

But I like this:

))

His new LP is a piece of music composed by Eric Radford called Journey and Patrick fell for it for the music as well as for their friendship. The 3 Amigos are really a team for Patrick's new LP. This was very recently discussed on this thread. The clips we have seen are wonderful.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
the chopin was already a couple years old..

he seems to keep one new program and one old... blackbird is "old" as it was his EX... so time to make a new LP... which perhaps he will keep for olympics? who knows?
Hmmm... I don't know what to think now x) Intereting, why did Patrick change FP?

Ayara

On the Ice
His new LP is a piece of music composed by Eric Radford called Journey and Patrick fell for it for the music as well as for their friendship. The 3 Amigos are really a team for Patrick's new LP. This was very recently discussed on this thread. The clips we have seen are wonderful.

No, I'm talking about this:

"Still, given his present situation and his strangely upbeat attitude, you were half expecting Chan to announce on Wednesday at the Skate Canada high-performance camp that he would be skating his long program this season to Delirious by Prince."

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
won the race this time vb :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
oh.. thats a joke by the journalist...

because Patrick was having fun... she/he made that joke that Patrick was delirious... i guess the journalist hasn't seen patrick joking around... he is a goof ball... a puppy....
No, I'm talking about this:

"Still, given his present situation and his strangely upbeat attitude, you were half expecting Chan to announce on Wednesday at the Skate Canada high-performance camp that he would be skating his long program this season to Delirious by Prince."

Ayara

On the Ice
oh.. thats a joke by the journalist...

because Patrick was having fun... she/he made that joke that Patrick was delirious... i guess the journalist hasn't seen patrick joking around... he is a goof ball... a puppy....

Oh, okay, I hope that's true))

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
Oh, okay, I hope that's true))

Yes, it's as 4everchan said, a joke. He's trying to say that normally a person who just lost his coach should be delirious, but Patrick seems strangely relaxed and upbeat.

Also, sorry for my late reply to your message. I hope you got it.

Ayara

On the Ice
Yes, it's as 4everchan said, a joke. He's trying to say that normally a person who just lost his coach should be delirious, but Patrick seems strangely relaxed and upbeat.

Also, sorry for my late reply to your message. I hope you got it.

Thank you) i'm just balbeska x)

Yes, I read your message. thanks))

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
the chopin was already a couple years old..

Not really. He skated an early edition for Japan Open 2014 and, after his year off, competed with it for one season.

But I'm happy and looking forward to the fresh new LP. I love it already from the bits shown.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
the early edition was pretty much the same two japan opens in a row... he added the extra juicy jumps and refined the timing... in any case, it was so perfect at 4CC that I am ready for a new one.... I hope it's not a pattern though... 4 Seasons was perfect at TEB... then not so great at OG.. and Chopin was perfect at 4CC, not so great at WC... the good news, is that those programs got to be skated to perfection at least once... and we get to go online and choose which version we watch :) I will miss the Chopin to be honest, and I will certainly feel a bit weird about the no classical music for patrick at all this year.... that's something i need to cope with.... it will take me a couple months HAHA
Not really. He skated an early edition for Japan Open 2014 and, after his year off, competed with it for one season.

But I'm happy and looking forward to the fresh new LP. I love it already from the bits shown.