2018 Europeans Short Dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2018 Europeans Short Dance

Giselle

Medalist
So many skaters in this group used to skate for another country I'm glad they all found their match :biggrin:

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Tiffani's hair is actually very smart branding. I have never forgotten her since the first time I saw them compete

That's like 50% of why I started following them, because last year at Rostelecom her red hair really stood out. :laugh: Glad they made it to Euros!

auser

Record Breaker
Well, its time for my homemade Black Russian. More coffie than vodka this time, its still middle of the day :rock:
intrigued about the homemade part? Oh, wait your black russian is coffee(caffeine) + vodka without kahlua? Or do you make your own kahlua?:)

pearly

Record Breaker
Tiffani's hair is actually very smart branding. I have never forgotten her since the first time I saw them compete

The only thing I recall from first time I saw them is the clash of her red hair with the pink/purple of her dress. I fear there was also a garter or something similar which, combined with the overall impression of that color theme just puts her as "Tiffani with an i" in my book :(

GGFan

Record Breaker
A couple mistakes but she has to be one of the best sellers in ice dance. She makes you want to skate :clap:

slider11

Medalist
So Tifffani and Jonathan had 2 pretty significant glitches in their skate - a wild turnout of thier spin and then a slip by her in the no touch. But positive goe's for all! Who are these judges watching?

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
That was very good, until Tiffani made that little stumble in Non touching StSq (turnout was on exit of the spin, so it will just reduce GOE a little bit)

GGFan

Record Breaker
The only thing I recall from first time I saw them is the clash of her red hair with the pink/purple of her dress. I fear there was also a garter or something similar which, combined with the overall impression of that color theme just puts her as "Tiffani with an i" in my book :(

:rofl:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
A couple mistakes but she has to be one of the best sellers in ice dance. She makes you want to skate :clap:

she makes you also want to rock fluo fringe and red hair:laugh:, girl sure stands out:)

lost3iron

More Rock & Roll please!
On the Ice
Man I am so sad that Lorenz-Polizoakis withdrew. It's so rare for me to get my nationalistic on and cheer for a partially at least Greek figure skater :sad4:! I even lived in his hometown for a while.

LaArdilla

Medalist
Man I am so sad that Lorenz-Polizoakis withdrew. It's so rare for me to get my nationalistic on and cheer for a partially at least Greek figure skater :sad4:! I even lived in his hometown for a while.
Well, you still have Gabriella! 😉

GGFan

Record Breaker
I must say that I've really enjoyed the pattern this year and I actually wish they had to do a longer one. It really helps you see the differences between teams

GGFan

Record Breaker
That moment when you remember that the Danish team won't be at the Olympics :disapp::slink:

auser

Record Breaker
I must say that I've really enjoyed the pattern this year and I actually wish they had to do a longer one. It really helps you see the differences between teams
Love your enthusiasm. Makes me want to rethink my thinking this rumba pattern is kind of bland(although it does display edge quality):)

NicolettaL

Final Flight
It's Alper's birthday. It's so amazing that speaker told the audience about it and they got a gigantic applause ;)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
love the beginning of Sara/Kirill dance, those twizzles in perfect synch with guitar phrasing...really good, and Santana...:love:, it's so obvious that Sara can interpret Latin and has the Latin movement natural in her, those hands are golden