2018 Junior World Championships Mens FS | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior World Championships Mens FS

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I guess the US will get just one spot next year? This sucks for everybody

That seems really unfair? Like it's not Alexei's fault he injured himself (incidentally that was really scary! I was worried he was going to try and go on!), shouldn't there be leeway given there? (Reminds me of the time Sergei broke his skate at Worlds...I think Russia lost some spots there, but that was an act of God and it seemed wrong Russia lost out because of it).

However! Big congrats to Artur - who's a new favourite of mine! Matteo - who's awesome! And Alexey from Russia too.

Kara

Final Flight
Oh my god, poor Alexei...And here I thought the Olympic season bad mojo had been dispelled.....I just hope his ankle isn't actually broken! Just awful..😭😭😭

da96103

Record Breaker
Alexei trying his first quad sal at World's competition? He should have just started with his 4Lo.

kimi492

Final Flight
That seems really unfair? Like it's not Alexei's fault he injured himself (incidentally that was really scary! I was worried he was going to try and go on!), shouldn't there be leeway given there? (Reminds me of the time Sergei broke his skate at Worlds...I think Russia lost some spots there, but that was an act of God and it seemed wrong Russia lost out because of it).

However! Big congrats to Artur - who's a new favourite of mine! Matteo - who's awesome! And Alexey from Russia too.

Someone corrected me - they’ll actually still get 3 because of Camden and Tomoki’s scores

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
What happened to Alexei took the wind right out of any celebratory mood for me... and I don't even particularly like him. I hope it's a simple sprain and not anything worse. :(

Praying for the ladies event.