2018 JGP Linz Ladies Free Skate | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Linz Ladies Free Skate

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
OMG they are playing Prime Minister's Northern Girl! I love this DJ!!! I have loved this song since Eurovision 2001 :rofl:

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Kanysheva, absolutely beautiful! The skating, the costume, the choreography, everything!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kostornaya could probably do a cover of a Satoko program and nail it. Very light and committed to the detail of her movements. Amazing!!

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Kostornaia was delightful as ever, landed everything, but somehow I was really scared for her jumps today :hopelessness:

andromache

Record Breaker
Kostornaia has so much strength and power to her skating. Those edges. And I actually don’t hate the music cuts - the music is sensitive and epic and R&J has never bothered me as a warhorse. But those voiceovers, seriously????? Super unnecessary and ruining something that would be perfect without them. Alena is a beautiful Juliet and her musicality is stunning. I honestly thought she wouldn’t impress me as much after Kanysheva, but I was wrong.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Talk about greatness, that's what Alyona Kostornaia is. The only thing I disliked was the awful music cuts, everything else was awesome. I think I'm in love with her even more than before.