Artem Kovalev | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Artem Kovalev

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The Angelsofplushenko Instagram posted about that, and since they included a quote from the interview:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Btbl3OVBAAE/

Via Google translate:
Interview with Artem Kovalyov at the Russian Championship in Perm. "I fought for all the elements. I tried to do everything!" Good for you, Tyoma! #Now now #angelsofplushenko @ kovalev4324

Actually, you can turn on CC and have it automatically translate Russian into your language. And yeah, that'a about the only part I got. LOL

LRK

Record Breaker
Actually, you can turn on CC and have it automatically translate Russian into your language. And yeah, that'a about the only part I got. LOL

Sigh. I don't know how to do that… not surprising considering my non-existant computer skills;) - all I got was Russian.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sigh. I don't know how to do that… not surprising considering my non-existant computer skills;) - all I got was Russian.

Haha, I just found out yesterday that you can do it. First you click on close caption to turn it on. Then you click on the settings button (the gear), then click on subtitles/CC, then click on auto-translate and choose your language. It's does an okay job translating. LOL! I got the gist.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary

I hoped you are going to write this..;) I also didn't know it.:biggrin:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Haha, I just found out yesterday that you can do it. First you click on close caption to turn it on. Then you click on the settings button (the gear), then click on subtitles/CC, then click on auto-translate and choose your language. It's does an okay job translating. LOL! I got the gist.

by mobile phone?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Just caught up on Artem, and holy cow is he going for a 4A in the future, because his 3As are enormous! I actually gasped when I saw them!

I also noticed due to my Plushy-fangirlness that he's got the Plushy arms going on when he lands his jumps, I like that :laugh:

Also I love his FS costume! The SP I could take it or leave it.

LRK

Record Breaker

Thanks!:)

:thank:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Heads up. Artem's next competition starts next week (Thurs/Frid), Championship of Russia Elder age. It's his last chance to get on the National team. Good luck to him :hap10:

Also his SP/FP from Senior Nats have been removed from Youtube :( I'm looking for other copies to replace the broken links. While searching for the new links I found videos from his first 2 competitions, 9 years old! How cute :luv17: Costume is very colorful to "Incantation" :laugh:

S. Volkov Memorial, 2012
FP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BltlqSFriz4

Championship of Moscow (younger age)
FP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cC2Z2lcpU8

I will add these to his OP and YT playlist! At some point over the summer I will revamp the video section of the opening post and make it look neater :scratch2:

P.S. found his father's YouTube page. They look almost identical! (I'm so nosy :laugh:)

LRK

Record Breaker
That costume is quite… something! :laugh: He's not likely to disappear in a crowd, is he?;) I like the program, though, thanks for finding it; what a treat.:)

As for the Nationals videos being gone… Ugh! All these disappearing videos just make me so :ddevil: :angry2::tantrum: