2019 World Championships Ladies Short Program | Page 52 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Ladies Short Program

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Wow, Alina! I still like Kaori way of skating much more, but kudos for her! She'll have really good points advantage over Rika after SP now.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Wow - Great job, Alina! :) She's another one under a lot of pressure, and she really withstood it. She should be really proud of herself. That said, I abhor this abomination of a musical potpourri program. It's like someone just keeps hitting the 'seek' button on the Phantom soundtrack every few seconds. :p

SNAKSuyun

did it spark joy?
On the Ice
Country
China
Alina's going to lead with that tech, although I'm still going to be salty at how her PCS and Evgenia's are in a tier of their own.

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Its only 1pm here but I think I will have a beer... [emoji20] So unhappy with the end Result [emoji20]

Ziotic

Medalist
I feel UR calls were selective.

Mariah’s 3T was obvious real time and I don’t think they called it.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Well we all know PCS stands for Personal Celebrity Score but that is some very interesting PCS

Kissx3

Final Flight
I love how the song just cuts out in the middle of a phrase. She's a brilliant skater but nobody cared about that music. Totally slapped together.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Judges, why couldn't you just let Alina lead with her TES?? She should not be leading in all of the PCS categories. :slink: