2019 World Championships Ladies Short Program | Page 53 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Ladies Short Program

Ziotic

Medalist
I’m sorry, but that just wasn’t 6pts better than Kaori.

Also, Gabby just make it through the long and hold onto that second spot.

mau

3Lz3Lo3Lo3Lo3Lo
On the Ice
I’m crying in the middle of my class :sad4: thank you Alina

GGFan

Record Breaker
Mariah and Elizabet in the last group but no Satoko or Rika. Did not expect that. The free should be fun!

SNAKSuyun

did it spark joy?
On the Ice
Country
China
Judges, why couldn't you just let Alina lead with her TES?? She should not be leading in all of the PCS categories. :slink:

I prefer Kaori's skating a lot more, and I'd still be okay with Alina having, say, even a 35 in PCS (which would still be the leading PCS). a 37+ for her and a 36+ for Evgenia, when Kaori can't even get past 35 when she's perfect, is just ugh for me.

Edit: and a 34+ PCS for Satoko, too.

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Alina is so cute [emoji846] also I feel like she’s really Sweet and humble, very fitting to an Olympic Champ [emoji846]

Danny T

Medalist
Thought Rika's score is OK, but Bell getting into the last group with an overlooked UR is making me bitter hmm :dev2:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Here I am sipping my beer (celebratory, my darling and Zhenya did lovely), and now I'm scared about how squirtle will react with being in the last group. (bleep) I'm gonna have to drink some more to calm down

MalAssada

Medalist
I'm in the middle of a class (colleagues around me are throwing me confused looks when they see I'm not taking notes, but actually watching the comp) so I watched Alina's program on mute. Gosh, it was so much better!

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
So many clean skates! :love:

Zhenya is back! Alina's posture is back! Elizabet wasn't underscored!?!????!!

But Rika... :cry: Still gorgeous, better luck in the FS!

theharleyquinn

Medalist
It's hard to be sure of anything when the FS will be chaotic based on the potential impact of Elizabet's 4S, Rika's 3As and skating in the second to last group, Kaori's overall quality program, Alina's rocky history with that Carmen, and Zhenya's 3S3Lo and 2A3T.

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Satoko robbed on PCS, again. Alina’s lutz looked iffy to me, but not to the judges, apparently.