Channel One Cup: Jump Fest | Page 43 | Golden Skate

Channel One Cup: Jump Fest

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Yagudin: everyone was applauding this skate, even the blue team.
what happens in the coach’s heart when she is on ice?
Tutberidze: we are with them on every element
Yagudin: Tarasova use to collect frogs as talismans. Do you have such good luck charms?
Tutberidze: no, I did not get around to it

kolyadafan2002

Fan of Kolyada
Final Flight
Even the greatest of the eteri-haters must have been moved to tears whit Kamila's skating... she is currently the more greatest candidate for Olympic gold... AND BY A LOT OF DIFFERENCE...
I don't think anybody hates Kamila. The only negative is change-edge on combo's and lean on jumps (which she uses rippon variation to correct). I think everybody loves her skating (and skating skills - at least I did since the first JGP).

Anyways 90.25 - thats first score over 90 right?

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I'm afraid that Anna just got dethronized, hard.

Also, Alyona has nothing to come back for anymore. Her spot has been restaffed.
Kostornaia with the same content almost scored the same internationally, and not in a competition inflated such as this. If she can get her jumps back, she's definitely a contender.

Up until a year ago, people thought she was unbeatable, when in fact, none of the ladies has ever been. No one managed to even equate Evgenia since she's won her titles a few seasons ago. Ladies' skating is just evolving exponentially.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Kostornaia with the same content almost scored the same internationally, and not in a competition inflated such as this. If she can get her jumps back, she's definitely a contender.

Up until a year ago, people thought she was unbeatable, when in fact, none of the ladies has ever been. No one managed to even equate Evgenia since she's won her titles a few seasons ago. Ladies' skating is just evolving exponentially.
The good thing is, we have Grand Prix, so will always see everyone 😇