2021-22 Russian Women's Figure Skating | Page 69 | Golden Skate

2021-22 Russian Women's Figure Skating

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
I could not find the source message. Do they say who will sell tickets? Usual suspects are parter.ru and kassir.ru. But I have not found anything about it yet.

I found the source. They say that kassir.ru will sell tickets. There is no information on kassir.ru Well, I will go there on July 26 at 10 a.m. May be it's not a hoax and I manage to buy tickets.
Tickets indeed went on sales on Kassir.ru today. Apparently Ladies SP tickets have already been sold out, there are still some tickets for FS remaining.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Tickets indeed went on sales on Kassir.ru today. Apparently Ladies SP tickets have already been sold out, there are still some tickets for FS remaining.
I was 10 minutes late, and all good seats had been already gone. Somehow I managed to buy 2 very nice all event tickets.Hall_c7db9123-8342-11eb-940c-000c29dc334f.jpg

As now I plan to go to the Nationals I started a thread in "Competitions"

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I've just realized I will have to check how the Courchevel I and II will be distinguished on wiki, because I'll be possibly adding scores and placings in the highlights there...

...yes it's JGP France I and II. Elementary, dear flanker :)

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
JGP Courchevel 2 (Aug 24th- 28th): Berestovskaya and Zhilina

Levito (USA) and Pinzarrone (BEL) I think are tough. Koreans probably as well. Could be a non-Russian victory
I’m sure Eteri girls will be at later stages. However, where is Anna F. and Sofia M? Kind of irked that Zhilina got a spot despite finishing behind other athletes at both Nationals and Cup. Just because you attempt ultra elements, doesn’t mean you should automatically get a spot. I wanted to see Maria Paramonova, Polina Sviridenko, even Ksenia Tsibanova and last Agnes Latushkina (beat Zhilina at both events).

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I’m sure Eteri girls will be at later stages. However, where is Anna F. and Sofia M? Kind of irked that Zhilina got a spot despite finishing behind other athletes at both Nationals and Cup. Just because you attempt ultra elements, doesn’t mean you should automatically get a spot. I wanted to see Maria Paramonova, Polina Sviridenko, even Ksenia Tsibanova and last Agnes Latushkina (beat Zhilina at both events).
Anna Frolova has a substitude entry at Courchevel I. I'm sure she will appear later as well. As for Zhilina, I think she's in the position of "consideration", that's why she got the entry soon. If she does well, she will receive another one, otherwise she won't. But yes, I was expecting she will have to deliver at a domestic competition and than maybe get a JGP entry while other girls like Muravyova and others will get the chance first, but the FFKKR thought otherwise which is quite surprising but we should become used that surprising is normal with them :biggrin:

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I have a feeling now that Russia is going to give the first 9 spots to 9 different athletes for the first four jpg events. Then, the top 6 will get a second spot for the last three events. That is what I would do.

Sofia Akatieva
Elizaveta Berestovskaia
Sofia Muravyova
Adeliya Petrosian
Sofia Samodelkina
Anna Frolova
Maria Zakharova
Veronika Zhilina
???

Also, there might be some changes after test skate competition

Amei

Record Breaker
I have a feeling now that Russia is going to give the first 9 spots to 9 different athletes for the first four jpg events. Then, the top 6 will get a second spot for the last three events. That is what I would do.

Sofia Akatieva
Elizaveta Berestovskaia
Sofia Muravyova
Adeliya Petrosian
Sofia Samodelkina
Anna Frolova
Maria Zakharova
Veronika Zhilina
???

Also, there might be some changes after test skate competition

Isn't that pretty much what they have done the last few years, if the Fed deems that someone underperforms at their first JGP then they don't get another? I feel like there was JGP event in the last couple years where a skater finished off the podium and everyone kept commenting that they probably wouldn't get a second assignment because of that