2021 Lombardia Women's Short Program | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2021 Lombardia Women's Short Program

Ali81

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
It was quite a strong performance from Alysa Liu. She does not follow "Eteri's way" like Bradie leaving aside the universe of crazy transitions. But this suites her quite well - she is on "Kaori's territory" now. And the question is similar to the one that Kaori faces: Can she add stable rotated ultra-C jumps? LT is a safe venue with no competition. I would assume that this could be an ideal place to try 3A and quads. Somehow I was wrong at least in the SP. Without ultra-C jumps Alysa is competitive with Bradie and Kaori but she will be light years away from the Olympic podium let alone Olympic gold. Let's see how she jumps in the free program.
Agree with most of this . But she is not in ‘Kaori territory’. Kaori’s skating skills, interpretation , jumps and musicality are a few leagues ahead . No comparison really

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Aha! That's where I know that music from, it was nagging me. I quite like it though.

Not sure? It sorta looked like him, but I can't be sure with the mask. Does he coach Lea Serna?
he did for a while but she changed before the pandemic I think.