2021 Gran Premio d'Italia: Free Dance | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2021 Gran Premio d'Italia: Free Dance

rain

Record Breaker
I'm still a little on the fence about Papadakis/Cizeron's program. They do the arm movements at the beginning which are interesting, then bring them back in the choreographic sequence, but I'd like to see them integrate more of them throughout the program. I don't like their rotational lift. It isn't special. Beautifully skated of course, I'm just not sure about it as a whole yet. Do I think they should win the Olympics? Absolutely. Do I think the should keep tweaking this program? Yes.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Faure for the Olympics! Such good music, Balanchine would approve!
Beautiful costumes, though I think that the ones they had earlier this season matched the program better.
Fauré is indeed amazing. Also, they didn't pick the best known piece one would expect. Nothing to say about that for sure, except that with all the slower pieces we got today, it didn't have the ethereal and peaceful effect hoped for... it added to the long list of slower tempi dances. We will have to wait and see how it sounds like for the final flight of the O games...

Skatingcat

Final Flight
Oh lovely /sarcasm.

Peack has frozen so many times I feel like I never got to see the program. Even the scores were delayed due to the yellow spinning circle of death.

Bcash

Final Flight
Fauré is indeed amazing. Also, they didn't pick the best known piece one would expect. Nothing to say about that for sure, except that with all the slower pieces we got today, it didn't have the ethereal and peaceful effect hoped for... it added to the long list of slower tempi dances. We will have to wait and see how it sounds like for the final flight of the O games...
But who was hoping for ethereal and peaceful?