2022 U.S. Championships: Senior Women's Short Program | Page 23 | Golden Skate

2022 U.S. Championships: Senior Women's Short Program

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Like I said before if Gracie make a top 2 here, can the USFS send her to get the minimal technical for the Olympic. It would be stupid to keep a jewel like her out of the olympic just because USFS didn't send her at any competition to get that technical minimal for the Olympic. I want Gracie to the olympic !
No. There is nowhere Gracie can get the Tech minimums for Olympics or ISU championships. Your wants will not be fulfilled.

Dawn825

Medalist
#GracieGold - "It was a huge emotion moment to hear the crowd. It took sheer will & training to deliver. I'm 98% sure that the last time I landed a 3-3 was in 2014. The crowd was phenomenal! All I can really do tomorrow is just copy/paste."
What is she talking about? She was doing great ones in 2017.
Maybe it just feels longer to her.

icybear

Medalist
Okay I am really considering wanting to see Gracie picked for the olympics just for headlines factor. Cause quite frankly aside from Alysa, the other 2 spots there's not really any other skater from the US I'm desperate to see.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
UM I'm sorry, but Amber deserved higher components??? Her spins and spread eagles and speed. Come on, now. 🤬
This is true, and I'm not sure it would really make a different to be a few points higher. We'll see what the last group brings though.
Oh amber. That was gut wrenching to watch. If she wants to continue next season she HAS to change coaches. This has gone on far, far too long.
I don't know if that would make a difference, honestly. I get the sense she's in a training environment where she's happy and feels supported which for her may be just as important than anything else, if not more so.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
No. There is nowhere Gracie can get the Tech minimums for Olympics or ISU championships. Your wants will not be fulfilled.
Why not the Bavarian Open?

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
#GracieGold - "I have an ugly cry face, I know that's dumb. I was overwhelmed that I did everything I did and skating a clean short. I built a whole career of bombing shorts at Nationals. I love to train this program! It wasn't perfect-perfect."