2022 U.S. Nationals: Senior Men's Free Skate | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2022 U.S. Nationals: Senior Men's Free Skate

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Anyone know if Yaroslav is injured - I thought I heard somewhere that he has a groin injury. Hoping he's OK - he's been MIA most of the season. He did have a pretty good SP although he didn't look quite himself.
Groin injury due to incorrect skate alignment according to Ben

LadyB

Record Breaker
I've been to Tennessee, to Lynchburg in fact to have a tour at the Jack Daniels distillery. It was fantastic, but you didn't get a taster and on Sunday night, you couldn't buy beer before church was over. I was gobsmacked then, but these breaks top it all!

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Oh no! Tracy Wilson has tested positive for the virus! Jason stay away from her...
Oh NO Jason was with her for several straight days during his travel nightmare.... no no no no no no no no no 😭:dbana: I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I've been to Tennessee, to Lynchburg in fact to have a tour at the Jack Daniels distillery. It was fantastic, but you didn't get a taster and on Sunday night, you couldn't by beer before church was over. I was gobsmacked then, but these breaks top it all!
Lady B adjusting to our quaint US customs :)

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Oh no! Tracy Wilson has tested positive for the virus! Jason stay away from her...
That's bad. With the travel saga they had to endure, it's almost inevitable that Jason is going to be testing positive soon. Hope he was using an N95 mask.

Thought I saw something about Meno and Sand testing positive also. Anybody know anything for sure? The coaches may end up being the primary spreading vectors by the time all this is over and dusted.